Are you looking for what to do in Lillehammer?
PLACES TO SEE
- Maihaugen Open-Air Museum: The museum has many exhibits which shed light on Norwegian culture and history. A great place to visit during the summers when the outdoor displays are open to the public.
- Hunderfossen Familiepark: A great place to educate yourself on Norwegian folk and fairy tales. The park even has a couple of rides including a roller coaster. A great destination to take your kids!
- Lillehammer Olympic Park: This is the park where the Olympic Winter Games were held in 1994. Most of the venues remain open for public viewing and training.
- Norwegian Olympic Museum: A unique museum that shows its visitors the history of the Olympics from the past to the present. Their gift shop is worth a visit as well.
- Lillehammer Church: A beautiful church with imposing architecture and a serene garden, perfect for an evening walk.
Below we have a list of things to do in Lillehammer and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Lillehammer getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Lillehammer with confidence.