Amano Museum130 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Retiro 160 | Miraflores, Lima, Peru Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +51-14422909
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Museo Amano is a well-designed museum that features a private collection of beautiful ceramics, especially from the Chimú and Nazca cultures. Besides the ceramics it also houses remarkable exhibits of Peruvian textiles that date back thousands of years. The extensive collection of Pre-Columbian textiles consists of tunics, scarves, wraps and cloaks, from all the major civilizations. Highlights include:
- The outstanding textiles and ceramics collection by the Peruvian-Japanese collector Mr Amano.
Amano Museum Travel Tips
- You need to book a tour in advance as the site tour is by reservation only.
- The tours only are available in Spanish or Japanese.
Entrance Ticket Details For Amano Museum
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Amano Museum
- Walk or hire a taxi.
- Ask a local for the bus details.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Amano Museum Address: Calle Retiro 160 | Miraflores, Lima, Peru
- Amano Museum Contact Number: +51-14422909
- Amano Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Amano Museum(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Amano Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.52% of people who visit Lima include Amano Museum in their plan
66.67% of people start their Amano Museum visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Amano Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amano Museum
People normally club together Museo Del Automovil and Enigmatik while planning their visit to Amano Museum.