About Barranco, Lima
Barranco, Lima - Address
Address: Barranco District, Lima, Peru
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 12.4K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is a pleasure district in Lima. The place is known to be very Bohemian and Romantic because it is home to a number of artists. The houses here are of the colonial style. The beaches are known for their surfing activities. This place is enjoyable, whatever your mood be. You can lie on the beach and enjoy a laid-back day. And in the evening you can go to a lively nightclub or a happening restaurant. Barranco is a very culturally active. If you go for a stroll in the day, you are sure to come across folk art performances. Because this is a cliff area, the weather is not as humid as the rest of Lima. Highlights include:
- Bajada de los Banos- a walkway to the sea.
- Puente de los Suspiros- a bridge that crosses the ravine.
- The statue of Chabuca Granda.
- MAC- the contemporary museum of Lima.
- Biblioteca- the library
- The district is very crowded on weekends.
- Hotel bookings should be made in advance.
How To reach Barranco by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi from Lima City Centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.
Barranco, Lima Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Barranca Province
- Dragonfly Hostels Lima
- Camino Inca
- Comunidad Apostoles De Maria
- Abbott Laboratorios S.a.
- Hotel Pachacamac Eco Resort & Spa
- Parque Cívico De Santa Clara
- Hostel Kokopelli Lima
- Centro Histórico
- Lima Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Lima
- What to See in 48 Hours in Lima
- What to See in 72 Hours in Lima
- How to Spend 5 Days in Lima
- How to Spend 6 Days in Lima
- How to Spend 7 Days in Lima