Events and Festivals in Lima
- February: Lima celebrates National Pisco Sour Day in February. Yep, Peru’s national drink has its own festival with concerts, dances, food, and lots and lots of Pisco Sour on the menu! February is also Carnival season, so you might chance upon some interesting activities.
- June: Saint Peter, the patron saint of fishermen is worshipped every year on the 29th of June.
- July: The whole country celebrates the anniversary of Peru from the 27th to 29th July.
- October-November: Feria Taurino del Señor de los Milagros is a bullfight event that takes place every year from October to November in Lima’s Plaza de Acho.
Trip plans for Lima
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Lima
Lima Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Lima
Save 9%Lima City Sightseeing Tour373 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Enjoy a complete tour of the beautiful cultural town of Lima, also know as the City of Kings. Youll see classic historical si...
Save 8%Nazca Lines Air Tour and Ballestas Islands Full-Day Trip from Lima66 Reviews
Duration: 16 Hrs 30 Mins
Leaving Lima behind, you'll depart on a full-day tour to the Ballestas Islands and Nazca Lines. Visit the famous Ballestas Is...
Save 7%Temple of Pachacamac Half-Day Tour from Lima141 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Join a half-day tour to the famous Pachacamac Temple, located only a short distance from Lima. Built by different leaders thr...
Save 8%7-Day Lima and Cusco Tour with Overnight at Machu Picchu65 Reviews
Duration: 7 Days
Discover the very best of both Lima and Cusco on a 7-day tour of Peru. Visit the famous landmarks and government buildings of...
- Events & Festivals in Pueblo Libre
- Events & Festivals in San Isidro
- Events & Festivals in Miraflores
- Events & Festivals in San Borja
- Events & Festivals in Callao
- Events & Festivals in La Punta District