How to Reach Lima
HOW TO GET TO LIMA
- By Air: Jorge Chavez International Airport is located in Callao and is well-connected with most cities in South America. There are regular flights to and from many major cities—New York, Paris, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, you name it!
- By Bus: You can reach Lima via the many buses that ply the Panamerican Highway and travel through Ica, Nazca, Tumbes, Huaraz, Puno and many other cities.
HOW TO GET AROUND LIMA
- By Car: If you do not have experience in driving in difficult and challenging situations, avoid renting a car. But if you do, good on you. You’ll have an experience of a lifetime navigating around the city!
- By Metro: At a flat rate of 1.50 soles (around 30 INR), you can travel around Lima to your heart’s content! The trains stop at many stations along the way such as Villa el Salvado, Javier Prado, Arriola, and Presbitero Maestro. There are 26 stations in 11 districts in all.
- By Bus: Lima has a rapid transport bus system in place. It’s a cheap and easy way to travel across the city.
- By Mini-bus: Possibly the most authentic way to travel in Lima. Micro-buses or combi vans are usually packed full of people and travel across myriad locations in the city. Larger buses which also ply the same way as combi vans can also be hailed. Beware of pickpockets on both, though!
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Lima. The most preferred mode of transport in Lima is Car.
Average distance: 13.78 km Average time: 48.47 min
Car 46%Driving 41.52 min Walking 0.65 min Overall average time for 14.85 kms 42.17 min
Bike 8%Bike 23.25 min Overall average time for 4.28 kms 23.25 min
Motorbike 4%Motorbike 27.5 min Overall average time for 20 kms 27.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 28%Bus 54.29 min Walking 8.21 min Waiting 6.79 min Other 4.29 min Overall average time for 17.06 kms 73.57 min
Walking 8%Walking 28.75 min Bus 2.5 min Waiting 1.25 min Overall average time for 2.5 kms 32.5 min
What is the area code from Brisbane Australia to Larcoma thankyouAnswer Report Abuse
The area code of Brisbane is 7 and the dialing code is 61 7. While calling from Peru, you will have to dial 00 61 area code telephone number.Report Abuse
We are trying to contact relative on holidays we have sad news of relation.Report Abuse