Magic Water Circuit1481 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Parque de la Reserva | Petit Thouars Avenue Corner of Jiron Madre de Dios, Lima Center, Lima, Peru
- Timings: 03:00 pm - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: +51-13303052
- Ticket Price: 4 PEN
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Fountain
The Magic Water Circuit in Lima is a series of illuminated water fountains. It is actually the largest water fountain complex in the world, as recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records. The patterns and colours used in the fountains are awesome. The well-planned illumination along with the thoughtful selection of the music really builds up a feeling of wonder. Kids will surely enjoy this place. Highlights include:
- The Fantasia Fountain
- The fountain of harmony
- The Rainbow fountain
- The fountain of Illusion
- The Tunnel of Surprises
- The Fountain of Life
Magic Water Circuit Travel Tips
- The ticket counters are at Gate-1 and Gate-9.
Entrance Ticket Details For Magic Water Circuit
- The entry to the park is free until 3:00 pm.
Magic Water Circuit Hours
- Water Show- 7:15 pm, 8:15 pm and 9:30 pm.
How to Reach Magic Water Circuit
- Board the Lima Metropolitan bus@Estadio Nacional stop.
- Hire a Taxi from the city centre (PEN 7).
- Hop onto a minibus that is going to Av. Arequipa. Get down at Parque de la Reserva.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.88% of people who visit Lima include Magic Water Circuit in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
79.9% of people start their Magic Water Circuit visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Magic Water Circuit
94.85% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Magic Water Circuit