Mercados Incas226 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenida Petit Thouars, Lima, Peru Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Exhibition
This is a popular artisan market in Lima. Everything that the Peruvian craftsmanship has to offer is sold here. There are products for all age groups here. This is the best place to come buy souvenirs before you leave Lima. There is a wide variety of products ranging from clothing to jewellery. This market is huge and it will take you a long time to explore this place. And you will enjoy exploring this place even if you are not interested in shopping. The artisans themselves are the sellers here. They are very humble and genuine people. You will have a great time interacting with them. Highlights include:
- Silver jewellery
- Wooden Artworks
Mercados Incas Travel Tips
- Bargain with the sellers to get a better deal.
- This place is very crowded in the evenings and also during public holidays.
How to Reach Mercados Incas
- Ask the locals for directions.
- Bus Station: Tomás Guido - SN - SIT301 - SIT302
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mercados Incas Address: Avenida Petit Thouars, Lima, Peru
- Mercados Incas Timing: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Best time to visit Mercados Incas(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mercados Incas: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.6% of people who visit Lima include Mercados Incas in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Mercados Incas visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Mercados Incas
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mercados Incas
People normally club together Pachacamac and Choco Museo while planning their visit to Mercados Incas.