About Miraflores, Lima
Miraflores, Lima - Address, Phone Number
Address: Miraflores District, Lima, Peru
Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 15.9K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Tourist Center, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Miraflores is a happening tourist district in Lima. The place is known for its beaches, parks, shopping areas and gardens. The district covers a huge area of about 10 square kilometres. Visiting this place will give you a wholesome tourist experience. There is both natural beauty and man-made wonders here. There are tranquil beach cafes and loud nightclubs. There is tourist police that will help you in case you need information. Miraflores district is also culturally rich. Fans of art and entertainment will love this place. And so will everybody else. Highlights include:
- Huaca Pucllana- a pre-inca mud-brick temple.
- Larcomar- a shopping mall.
- Kennedy Park
- The Church of the Miraculous Virgin.
- Calle de las Pizzas (Pizza Street)
- The rocky beaches of Costa Verde.
- The place is very crowded on weekends.
- Reserve your restaurant tables in advance.
How To reach Miraflores by Public Transport
- Bus: Lima to Angamos bus station.
- A 5-min taxi ride from Lima city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.
Miraflores, Lima Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Parque De La Muralla
- Teatro Larco
- La Molina
- Iglesia De San Agustin
- Plaza De Armas
- Museo De Minerales Andres Del Castillo
- Casa De Aliaga
- Lima Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Lima
- What to See in 48 Hours in Lima
- What to See in 72 Hours in Lima
- How to Spend 5 Days in Lima
- How to Spend 6 Days in Lima
- How to Spend 7 Days in Lima