Miraflores, LimaCurrently Open
- Address: Miraflores District, Lima, Peru
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +51-16177272
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Tourist Center, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
About Miraflores, Lima
Miraflores is a happening tourist district in Lima. The place is known for its beaches, parks, shopping areas and gardens. The district covers a huge area of about 10 square kilometres. Visiting this place will give you a wholesome tourist experience. There is both natural beauty and man-made wonders here. There are tranquil beach cafes and loud nightclubs. There is tourist police that will help you in case you need information. Miraflores district is also culturally rich. Fans of art and entertainment will love this place. And so will everybody else. Highlights include:
- Huaca Pucllana- a pre-inca mud-brick temple.
- Larcomar- a shopping mall.
- Kennedy Park
- The Church of the Miraculous Virgin.
- Calle de las Pizzas (Pizza Street)
- The rocky beaches of Costa Verde.
- The place is very crowded on weekends.
- Reserve your restaurant tables in advance.
How To reach Miraflores by Public Transport
- Bus: Lima to Angamos bus station.
- A 5-min taxi ride from Lima city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.