Miraflores is a happening tourist district in Lima. The place is known for its beaches, parks, shopping areas and gardens. The district covers a huge area of about 10 square kilometres. Visiting this place will give you a wholesome tourist experience. There is both natural beauty and man-made wonders here. There are tranquil beach cafes and loud nightclubs. There is tourist police that will help you in case you need information. Miraflores district is also culturally rich. Fans of art and entertainment will love this place. And so will everybody else. Highlights include:
- Huaca Pucllana- a pre-inca mud-brick temple.
- Larcomar- a shopping mall.
- Kennedy Park
- The Church of the Miraculous Virgin.
- Calle de las Pizzas (Pizza Street)
- The rocky beaches of Costa Verde.
Miraflores Travel Tips
- The place is very crowded on weekends.
- Reserve your restaurant tables in advance.
How to Reach Miraflores
- Bus: Lima to Angamos bus station.
- A 5-min taxi ride from Lima city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Lima include Miraflores in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
81.15% of people start their Miraflores visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Miraflores
60.99% of people prefer walking in order to reach Miraflores