Museo De ArteCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Paseo Colon 125, Parque de la Exposicion, Lima, Peru
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +51-12040000
- Ticket Price: 12 PEN
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museum, Museum, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Museo De Arte - Review
Museo de Arte Lima, popularly known as MALI, is one of the major museums of Peru. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the museum was first opened in 1959 with the help of the members of the Board of Arts. It aimed at promoting child performers. The Museum now has grown to house exceptional art collections and also provides several courses and workshops. It currently has over 40,000 students enrolled in over 106 different types of workshops at three different venues. This museum has a wide range of permanent as well as temporary exhibitions, which offer the visitors a great insight into the Peruvian cultural and political history. Highlights include:
- Pre-Columbian art room – exhibits artistic pieces of pre-Inca cultures.
- Textile room
- Living Colonial art
- Room Silverware
- Republican art room
- Contemporary art gallery
- Photography room
Museo De Arte Information
- The site is going under a major renovation work, you might find a few rooms closed.
Museo De Arte Ticket Prices
- For Children : PEN 4
How To reach Museo De Arte by Public Transport
- Walk or hire a taxi.
- Ask a local for the bus details.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museo De Arte
8.52% of people who visit Lima include Museo De Arte in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.75% of people start their Museo De Arte visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo De Arte
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo De Arte
Museo De Arte Map
Museo De Arte Trips
Museo De Arte, Lima Reviews
The museum currently has an excellent exhibit of the later works of Jean Miro. The permanent collection presents art from Andean, Colonial, Republic, and Modern eras. The interior renovation makes a feature of the old supporting columns that are used to help create the various galleries.
Excellent museum. The collection is diverse and starts from the precolombian time until now.
I study here on saturdays.photography class I love it.It is just an Amazing experience.
Great place to know s little of the ancient peruvian culture
This was one of my favorite museums in Lima. Highly recommend this museum.
All QuestionsMuseo de arte
- Biblioteca Comunale
- Comune Di Val Della Torre
- Parrocchia San Donato
- Riserva Naturale Della Madonna Della Neve Sul Monte Lera
- Carlo Pescatore Spettacoli SRL
- Fly SRL - Val Della Torre
- Parrocchia S. Giovanni Battista
- Santuario Maria Ausiliatrice CHIESA CATTOLICA SERVIZI PARROCCHIALI
- Comune Di Montechiarugolo
- Sala Polifunzionale S. Amoretti
- Consorzio Onoranze Funebri
- Scuola Materna Parrocchiale
- Giolli Cooperativa Sociale Centro Permanente Di Ricerca
- EDIZIONI MUSICALI NUOVA GENTE R.B. SAS Di CHIARA BELLA & C.