Museo LarcoCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenida Bolivar 1515 | Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21, Peru
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +51-14611312
- Ticket Price: 30 PEN
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Museo Larco - Review
This is a museum of pre-Columbian art. It’s housed inside an 18th century vice-royal building. This establishment spans 4000 years of Peruvian history. The Cultures gallery is where the permanent exhibition has been setup. On display are various souvenirs that will take you though the different times of Peruvian history, chronologically. There is a huge collection of Ceramics, metals and textiles. Also on display is a collection of old precious jewellery that highlits the prestige and splendour of the pre-Columbian civilization. The museum is very tastefully designed and maintained. History enthusiasts will love this place. Highlights include:
- The Gallery of Erotic Pottery
- The Gold and Silver Gallery
- The Cultures Gallery
- The Museum Gallery Shop
- The Restaurant
Museo Larco Information
- Watch the informational video before you enter the gallery. It will give your visit a context.
- Photography is permitted, but without flash.
Museo Larco Ticket Prices
- Students- PEN 15
- Adults over 65yrs of age- PEN 25
How To reach Museo Larco by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: 3.- Cdra 11 de Mariano Cornejo
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museo Larco
95% of people who visit Lima include Museo Larco in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
43.23% of people start their Museo Larco visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museo Larco
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Larco
Museo Larco Trips
1 View20 Days 19 Nights20 Day Trip to Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Lima, London from Kuala LumpurBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Lima, London