Parque De La ReservaCurrently Open
- Address: Petit Thouars Avenue | Corner of Jiron Madre de Dios, Lima, Peru
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: +51-3303052
- Ticket Price: 4 PEN
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Fountain
This is a public park in downtown Lima. The Guinness record-holder fountain circuit is a part of this park. This circuit has more than 10 differently designed colourful fountains. The park is situated close to the shore and you can feel the sea-breeze touch you when you come for a stroll here. The architecture is not conventional but of neo-classical style. The long stretches of lawns along with the soothing atmospheric music make for a very tranquil experience. This place can be enjoyed by all members of the family. Highlights include:
- The Magic Water Tour.
- The Children’s playing area.
- The Barbeque pits
- The Images of Peru Traditions.
- Lighting in the night.
Parque De La Reserva Travel Tips
- Very Crowded on Weekends.
- Carry a change of clothes with you, in case the ones you are wearing get wet because of the fountains.
How to Reach Parque De La Reserva
- Bus Station- Metropolitano
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.81% of people who visit Lima include Parque De La Reserva in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
40.43% of people start their Parque De La Reserva visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parque De La Reserva
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Parque De La Reserva