Presidential Palace291 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaza de Armas | Zocalo, Lima, Peru
- Phone: +51-13113908
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Food And Drinks, Plaza
This is the government palace building. It is the residence of Peru’s president. It is to the north-east of Mayor’s plaza. The building is recognizable by the large iron fence that surrounds it. Inside the palace, rich sights await you- decorated lounges, looming chandeliers, a beautiful entrance hall and the big green patios. The architecture is old and the building has been well preserved. The guides will explain to you the history of Peruvian administration that this building has housed since a long time. Highlights include:
- The Ornamental guards at the entrance.
- The statue of Fransisco Pizarro
- The Golden Hall
- The sculpture of General Jose de San Martín (Peru’s Liberator)
- The Pizarro room
Presidential Palace Travel Tips
- Closed for public, unless a tour has been scheduled.
- A free guided tour into the palace is the only way in. This tour can be scheduled and booked at the Public Relations office.
- The tour has to be booked two days in advance.
Presidential Palace Hours
- The changing of guards ceremony : 11:45 am to 12:20 pm
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit : 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
How to Reach Presidential Palace
- Bus station: Desamparados
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.37% of people who visit Lima include Presidential Palace in their plan
50% of people start their Presidential Palace visit around 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Presidential Palace
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Presidential Palace
Presidential Palace Reviews & Ratings
What is the mailing exact address for the Presidential address? ThanksAnswer Report Abuse