Shopping Center LarcomarCurrently Closed
- Address: Malecon de la Reserva 610, Miraflores No. 625-4343, Lima, Peru
- Timings: 11:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +51-16206000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tourist Center, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Shopping Center Larcomar - Review
Larcomar is the most sought after commercial mall in Lima. It is situated on a cliff that stands on the shore of the sea. The panoramic view of the Lima coastline is priceless. The shopping centre is a vast one. You can buy branded garments or even electronic appliances. You can go to a cafe that overlooks the sea. And then you can visit any one of the famous nightclubs in the complex. Highlights include:
- A multiplex with 12 auditoriums.
- A bowling alley.
- Peruvian Fashion stores.
- Jewellery shops
- Gotica- a night club
Shopping Center Larcomar Information
- Very crowded on the weekends.
- If you plan to visit one of the restaurants, reserve the sea-view seats in advance.
Shopping Center Larcomar Opening and Closing Hours
- Stores: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Restaurants opens: 12:00 pm.
- "Rest. Vivaldino": 8:00 am.
- Food court opens: 11:00 am.
- Starbucks Coffee: 7:00 am.
- Gym: 6:00 am 10:00 pm
- Bowling opens: 11:00 am.
- Movies (Ticketing) opens: 2:00 pm.
- Theatre (Ticketing) opens: 5:00 pm.
- Administrative office opens: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm / 2:00 to 6:00 pm
How To reach Shopping Center Larcomar by Public Transport
- Bus Station: Armendariz
- Ask the locals for directions.
- Hire a taxi from Lima City Centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lima and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shopping Center Larcomar
71.86% of people who visit Lima include Shopping Center Larcomar in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
72.44% of people start their Shopping Center Larcomar visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Shopping Center Larcomar
76.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shopping Center Larcomar
Shopping Center Larcomar Sightseeing Tours
Shopping Center Larcomar Culture & Theme Based Tours
Shopping Center Larcomar Map
Shopping Center Larcomar Trips
Shopping Center Larcomar, Lima Reviews
Larcomar is one of those emblematic places to visit when in Miraflores. It has a spectacular view from the top of the cliff out across the Pacific Ocean whether by day or by night. The truth is that there is not much more other than overpriced shops and restaurants in addition to ripoff parking. If you do go, I recommend going by taxi.
An upmarket area, it has a number of restaurants and shops. Take a walk from the Love Park to Larcomar and enjoy great views. Larcomar is a great mall with a park, shops and restaurants. Miraflores is one of the best places in Lima.
It's a shopping mall. Even though it's built into the side of a cliff, you don't really notice when you're there, but only when you look at it from afar. The ocean view's nice though and it's generally clean with what seems to be a decent selection considering its location (obviously it can't compete with Jockey Plaza on that parameter, but it's not supposed to either). Not gonna five-star, mainly because people make a bigger deal out of it than a mall deserves, but I do recommend going there if you need to go to the mall.
Located in Miraflores, this mall built into the side of a cliff is pretty cool. It offers an array of shopping options from name brands and a good number of restaurants. If visiting Miraflores, I'd recommend at least stopping by while on your way to check other sites out. If you happen to be traveling with children or pretty picky eaters, there is a Pizza Hut and a Burger King here.
I’ve visited the Larcomar shopping center multiple times since 1999, it didn’t change much during the years. The Cinema was my preferred place in Lima to watch a movie, but unfortunately that’s gone now. Shops are nice but I don’t buy often, restaurants are also ok but often busy. I just like to go there to enjoy the cool oceanic views, walk around for some window shopping and use the SH..
All QuestionsShopping center larcomar
- Church Of St Laurence, Upminster
- Franks Wood
- Upminster Tithe Barn Museum Of Nostalgia
- Plant Perfections Garden Centre
- Latchford Farm Aquatics
- Thames Chase
- Trinity United Reformed Church
- C2c - Upminster Railway Station
- Cranham Baptist Church
- Upminster Train Station
- William Hill
- The Aquatic Shack Within Nature's Reserve Garden Centre
- Puddledock Farm Fishery
- Damyns Hall Aerodrome
- The Parish Church Of All Saints Cranham