Are you looking for what to do in Lima?
THINGS TO SEE
- Museo Larco: All the finest and most important treasures of ancient Peru, packed in an 18th century mansion that was built over a 7th century pyramid. Phew! If you want to learn about the 5000-year development of the city of Peru, put this museum on the top of your vacation planner!
- Magic Water Circuit: Walk through an amazing array of fountains which are set to music in the evenings. A beautiful and unique park which is one of the nicest places to visit, especially if you have kids.
- Miraflores: This beachfront is one of the more famous locales of Lima. Restaurants, clubs, shops and many other attractions can be found here.
- Historic Centre: A UNESCO World Heritage Site with beautiful architecture to give you a true feel of this archaic city. One of the best tourist attractions in Lima.
- Kayaking: Paddle through the Pacific Ocean and get a unique view of Lima. This definitely should be on your list of things to do.
- Sandboarding: Now there’s something unique that needs to be in your itinerary planner. Surf the dunes and go off-roading in a pleasant desert adventure.
- Surfing: Take advantage of Lima’s breath taking coastline and learn some surfing! Plan your trip now!
- Bicycling: Another unique way of sightseeing.
- Paragliding: Paraglide over Lima and witness all that it has to offer. An activity that’s definitely not for the faint of heart! Definitely one of the activities to do if you’re in the mood to boast to your friends!
Below we have a list of things to do in Lima and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Lima getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Lima with confidence.