Mark Tubbs Memorial Park3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7384 Ziegler Dr, Lima, NY 14485, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5856242210
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Mark Tubbs Memorial Park is a beautiful and peaceful park which also serves as one of the fields for HFLM Basketball Leagues. The idyllic park is also the location of the firework shows in Lima on the 4th of July. In addition to the baseball fields, one would also be able to find playground and volleyball nets. There’s a wilderness area off the side which has a trail. A long and paved walkway surrounds a huge green space on the park and is often used by joggers and cyclists. At Mark Tubbs Memorial Park, there’s a pavilion that can be rented, a stocked pond, ample parking space, restrooms and is dog-friendly.
How to Reach Mark Tubbs Memorial Park
- Bus 101 to stop - Rochester & Ziegler
- Mark Tubbs Memorial Park Address: 7384 Ziegler Dr, Lima, NY 14485, USA, United States
- Mark Tubbs Memorial Park Contact Number: +1-5856242210
- Mark Tubbs Memorial Park Timing: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!