Cyprus Motor Museum, Limassol
About Cyprus Motor Museum, Limassol
Cyprus Motor Museum, Limassol - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Dimitriou Papanikoli 15 | Ypsonas Municipality, Limassol 4180, Cyprus
Ticket Price: 7 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 186 times in trip plans
Museum, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
1000 square metres of some of the most iconic cars ever, beginning from a Ford T from 1912 to trendy collectibles from 2004. Most of the cars here have some cultural or spiritual connection to Cyprus – they are historically significant. For example:
- A presidential Cadillac donated by USA in 1977.
- The Green Mini from Mr. Bean movies.
- A Rover P5 used by Margaret Thatcher.
There is also an exhibit on motoring history.
Cyprus Motor Museum Information
- Disabled accessible.
Cyprus Motor Museum Ticket Prices
- EUR 5 for under 18 and over 65.
- Entry is free for children under three years.
How To reach Cyprus Motor Museum by Public Transport
- You’ll have to drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limassol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limassol and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cyprus Motor Museum, Limassol Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Tsirion Stadium
- Cyprus University Of Technology
- Guaba Beach Bar
- Omodos Village Houses
- Limassol Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Limassol
- What to See in 48 Hours in Limassol
- What to See in 72 Hours in Limassol
- How to Spend 5 Days in Limassol
- How to Spend 6 Days in Limassol
- How to Spend 7 Days in Limassol