Cyprus Motor Museum, Limassol
Cyprus Motor Museum, Limassol - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Dimitriou Papanikoli 15 | Ypsonas Municipality, Limassol 4180, Cyprus
Ticket Price: 7 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 189 times in trip plans
Museum, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Cyprus Motor Museum, Limassol
1000 square metres of some of the most iconic cars ever, beginning from a Ford T from 1912 to trendy collectibles from 2004. Most of the cars here have some cultural or spiritual connection to Cyprus – they are historically significant. For example:
- A presidential Cadillac donated by USA in 1977.
- The Green Mini from Mr. Bean movies.
- A Rover P5 used by Margaret Thatcher.
There is also an exhibit on motoring history.
Cyprus Motor Museum Information
- Disabled accessible.
Cyprus Motor Museum Ticket Prices
- EUR 5 for under 18 and over 65.
- Entry is free for children under three years.
How To reach Cyprus Motor Museum by Public Transport
- You’ll have to drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limassol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limassol and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cyprus Motor Museum, Limassol Reviews
- Attractions on TripHobo
- Codere Apuestas Deportivas
- Hotel La Demeure
- Association Solidarite Culturelle Franco-turque De Bourges
- Louis E May Museum
- Alturas Lake
- Orto Botanico Unical
- Best Western Plus Hotel-restaurant Goldener Adler
- Merchant Processing Account In Indianapolis
- Pilot Point Church Of God In Christ