Cyprus Motor Museum, LimassolCurrently Closed
- Address: Dimitriou Papanikoli 15 | Ypsonas Municipality, Limassol 4180, Cyprus
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +357-25732940
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
About Cyprus Motor Museum, Limassol
1000 square metres of some of the most iconic cars ever, beginning from a Ford T from 1912 to trendy collectibles from 2004. Most of the cars here have some cultural or spiritual connection to Cyprus – they are historically significant. For example:
- A presidential Cadillac donated by USA in 1977.
- The Green Mini from Mr. Bean movies.
- A Rover P5 used by Margaret Thatcher.
There is also an exhibit on motoring history.
Cyprus Motor Museum Information
- Disabled accessible.
Cyprus Motor Museum Ticket Prices
- EUR 5 for under 18 and over 65.
- Entry is free for children under three years.
How To reach Cyprus Motor Museum by Public Transport
- You’ll have to drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limassol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limassol and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cyprus Motor Museum
23.71% of people who visit Limassol include Cyprus Motor Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.91% of people start their Cyprus Motor Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cyprus Motor Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cyprus Motor Museum