Cyprus Motor Museum Tours
About Cyprus Motor Museum, Limassol
1000 square metres of some of the most iconic cars ever, beginning from a Ford T from 1912 to trendy collectibles from 2004. Most of the cars here have some cultural or spiritual connection to Cyprus – they are historically significant. For example:
- A presidential Cadillac donated by USA in 1977.
- The Green Mini from Mr. Bean movies.
- A Rover P5 used by Margaret Thatcher.
There is also an exhibit on motoring history.
Cyprus Motor Museum Information
- Disabled accessible.
Cyprus Motor Museum Tickets Prices
- EUR 5 for under 18 and over 65.
- Entry is free for children under three years.
How To Get To Cyprus Motor Museum by Public Transport
- You’ll have to drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limassol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limassol and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Dimitriou Papanikoli 15 | Ypsonas Municipality, Limassol 4180, Cyprus
Ticket Price: 7 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 179 times in trip plans
Museum, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Cyprus Motor Museum Tickets And Tours
A full day trip that will take you to the western end of Cyprus and back in time to the ancient Greek civilization and its' rich history and mythology. Visit Kourion and the House of Eustolios with its mosaics and bath establishments, one of the most important archaeological sites on the island. Next stop is the town of Paphos, where you will have the chance to visit the House of Dionysos with its famous and unique mosaics (entrance fee for the House of Dionysos is not included in the price) and enjoy the area surrounding the picturesque Paphos harbor. On the way back visit Yeroskipou Village, were you can taste and buy the traditional "Cyprus delights". Final stop is at the "Petra tou Romiou", the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite the Goddess of love and beauty.
One of the most popular trips toÂ discover traditional Cyprus, the unspoiled beauty of Troodos Mountains and Nicosia town - the last divided city in the world. Wonder around theÂ Old Town Centre (within the Venetial Walls) in Nicosia, or walk up to the barrier (also known as "Green Line") that divides Nicosia into two since the Turkish invation in 1974.Â Visit picturesque Kakopetria Village and Troodos Mountains, where the forest stretches as far as the eye can see. Last stop is the village of Omodhos and theÂ Holy Cross monastery.
Calling all history buffs! Cast your flashlight down through the ages into PaphosâÂÂ early and Roman past on this full-day trip from Limassol. With a knowledgeable guide, travel to UNESCO-listed Paphos, CyprusâÂÂ Roman capital, and visit two archaeological showstoppers. Explore the rock-carved, 3rd-century BC Tombs of the Kings, where PaphosâÂÂ aristocrats were buried, and see the beautiful floor mosaics of four Roman villas at Paphos Archaeological Park. The tour also includes free time for lunch (own expense) on the harborfront and a photo stop at the legendary AphroditeâÂÂs Rock.
Fasouri Watermania is the biggest Waterpark in Cyprus both in size (105,000 square meters of gorgeous green parkland) and in number of attractions and facilities: 30 different slides for all ages, three restaurants, three snack bars and over 2000 sun beds. A staff of more than 100 people work continuously to provide the best service to visitors. Winner of Trip Advisor Award for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016! In 2015 Fasouri Watermania Waterpark was awarded 3rd best waterpark in Europe!
Share your experience - Rate Cyprus Motor Museum, Limassol
- Other Attractions
- Museo Tecnico Navale
- Parco Naturale Regionale Di Porto Venere
- Museo Civico Amedeo Lia
- Sailing 5 Terre - Day Tours
- Le Vie Della Bellezza
- Market Square
- Museum Of The Seal
- The Ducal Palace
- Skaletta Rock Club
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museo Tecnico Navale
- Luxury Hotels Near Parco Naturale Regionale Di Porto Venere
- Hotels Near Museo Civico Amedeo Lia
- Cheap Hotels Near Sailing 5 Terre - Day Tours
- 5 Star Hotels Near Le Vie Della Bellezza
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Market Square
- Hotels Near Museum Of The Seal
- 5 Star Hotels Near The Ducal Palace
- Hotels Near Skaletta Rock Club
- Luxury Hotels Near La Spezia C.
- City Tripplans
- Limassol Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 5 Days
- Limassol Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 1 Day