Donkey Sanctuary, LimassolCurrently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: 4772 Vouni Village, Limassol District, Cyprus
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +357-25944151
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids, Nature
About Donkey Sanctuary, Limassol
Donkeys have friends too. Mary and Patrick Skinner of Vouni have always loved these gentle animals, and since 1994, have seen the number of their pets expand from 3 to nearly 100. Most of the pets they take in are elderly, frail or unwanted – the family provided intensive care for them. To pay for this care, the family urges kids and adults alike to ‘adopt a donkey’. Your visit to these charming animals will take you to the lovely Apesia hills. There you’ll find a playground, a swimming pool, a mini-farm, and can ride donkeys for about EUR 10.
Donkey Sanctuary Information
- There are reports that the donkey sanctuary has been closed – please call ahead and confirm before you visit.
Donkey Sanctuary Ticket Prices
- Prices are subject to change. Inquire directly with the sanctuary.
Donkey Sanctuary Opening and Closing Hours
- All visits must be arrange beforehand over the phone.
How To reach Donkey Sanctuary by Public Transport
- Drive here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limassol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limassol and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Donkey Sanctuary
10.07% of people who visit Limassol include Donkey Sanctuary in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
60% of people start their Donkey Sanctuary visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Donkey Sanctuary
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Donkey Sanctuary