Donkey SanctuaryCurrently Closed
- Address: 4772 Vouni Village, Limassol District, Cyprus
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +357-25944151
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids, Nature
Donkey Sanctuary - Review
Donkeys have friends too. Mary and Patrick Skinner of Vouni have always loved these gentle animals, and since 1994, have seen the number of their pets expand from 3 to nearly 100. Most of the pets they take in are elderly, frail or unwanted – the family provided intensive care for them. To pay for this care, the family urges kids and adults alike to ‘adopt a donkey’. Your visit to these charming animals will take you to the lovely Apesia hills. There you’ll find a playground, a swimming pool, a mini-farm, and can ride donkeys for about EUR 10.
Donkey Sanctuary Information
- There are reports that the donkey sanctuary has been closed – please call ahead and confirm before you visit.
Donkey Sanctuary Ticket Prices
- Prices are subject to change. Inquire directly with the sanctuary.
Donkey Sanctuary Opening and Closing Hours
- All visits must be arrange beforehand over the phone.
How To reach Donkey Sanctuary by Public Transport
- Drive here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limassol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limassol and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Donkey Sanctuary
23.53% of people who visit Limassol include Donkey Sanctuary in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
65.08% of people start their Donkey Sanctuary visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Donkey Sanctuary
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Donkey Sanctuary