How to Reach Limassol
How to reach Limassol
- By Plane: You can take a flight to the nearest airports Larnaca and Paphos. These international airports serve scheduled airlines and are at a 40 minutes drive from Limassol. You can opt for a local bus after landing at any of these airports.
- By Boat: Being the biggest commercial shipment port, there are a number of reasonable cruises from Agios Nikolaos (Kriti), Beirut, Haifa, Port Said Rodos, Ashdod and Israel.
- By Bus: Specially introduced tourist buses in green color are available from cities like Troodos, Larnaca, Pafos and Nicosia. It is advisable to check the timing schedule prior to the journey.
- By Bus: The new and improved local bus service is cheaply available at the rate of 1 euro per trip and has a good frequency.
- By Taxi: Taxis are popular and convenient for the tourists though the fairs seem to be high. A newer option of shared taxis is now available which make it quite reasonable.
- By Bicycle: The beach road has a dedicated cycle track and commuting this way can be fun. Bicycles for rent are readily available.
- By Rented Transport: Cars and scooters can be easily rented to grant the mobility of your choice.
Modes of Transportation in Limassol
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Limassol. The most preferred mode of transport in Limassol is Car.
Average distance: 4.72 km Average time: 17.14 min
Car 71.43%Driving 9.3 min Walking 1.2 min Overall average time for 4.16 kms 10.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 7.14%Bus 30 min Overall average time for 7 kms 30 min
Walking 21.43%Walking 26.67 min Driving 8.33 min Overall average time for 5.83 kms 35 min