- By Plane: You can take a flight to the nearest airports Larnaca and Paphos. These international airports serve scheduled airlines and are at a 40 minutes drive from Limassol. You can opt for a local bus after landing at any of these airports.
- By Boat: Being the biggest commercial shipment port, there are a number of reasonable cruises from Agios Nikolaos (Kriti), Beirut, Haifa, Port Said Rodos, Ashdod and Israel.
- By Bus: Specially introduced tourist buses in green color are available from cities like Troodos, Larnaca, Pafos and Nicosia. It is advisable to check the timing schedule prior to the journey.
- By Bus: The new and improved local bus service is cheaply available at the rate of 1 euro per trip and has a good frequency.
- By Taxi: Taxis are popular and convenient for the tourists though the fairs seem to be high. A newer option of shared taxis is now available which make it quite reasonable.
- By Bicycle: The beach road has a dedicated cycle track and commuting this way can be fun. Bicycles for rent are readily available.
- By Rented Transport: Cars and scooters can be easily rented to grant the mobility of your choice.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Limassol and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!