About Kourion, Limassol
Kourion, Limassol - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Kourion, Limassol, Cyprus
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 3.4K times in trip plans
Landmark, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Ancient cities are one of Cyprus’s most popular and enduring tourist attractions. Kourion is definitely one of the most fascinating. The city passed through three great periods of civilisation: Hellenistic, Roman and Early Christian, and bears the hallmarks of all three.
Visitors to the site are treated to:
- lovely walks around the agora (marketplace)
- an early Christian Basilica, public baths, spas, a large amphitheatre.
- Exquisite floor mosaics are everywhere in this city.
- The Graeco-Roman Theatre here has been restored and is still used for performance.
- The Nymphaem, an enormous edifice dedicated to the protectors of water.
It’s not all just archaeology though – the nearby beach makes for wonderful views out to the ocean. Departing from usual archaeological tourism norms, Kourion is also a paragliding hotspot.
- The whole site is wheelchair accessible.
- Restrooms and parking available.
Kourion Ticket Prices
- 20% discount for groups of more than 10.
How To reach Kourion by Public Transport
- You’ll have to drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limassol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limassol and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kourion, Limassol Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mount Olympos
- Eustolios Of Kourion
- Ayia Napa Cathedral
- Limassol Marina Street
- Limassol Archaeological Museum
- Akrotiri Shipwreck
- Limassol Marina
- Tsirion Stadium
- Limassol Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Limassol
- What to See in 48 Hours in Limassol
- What to See in 72 Hours in Limassol
- How to Spend 5 Days in Limassol
- How to Spend 6 Days in Limassol
- How to Spend 7 Days in Limassol