Limassol Zoo Tours
About Limassol Zoo, Limassol
Not the biggest zoo in the world, not the most interesting, but it’s the only one on Cyprus. Lions, tigers, bears, panthers, zebras, monkeys, ostriches, peacocks, vultures, emu, falcons, Asian otters, Cyprus oxen, Egyptian geese, Cuban boa constrictors and macaws are only some of the zoo’s 300 animals. The zoo recently underwent a lot of renovation and redesign to keep up with modern standards. Around 90 species of animals are housed here. Over the years, the zoo has been quite proactive in its conservation efforts, and is even now collaborating with a local university over a snake study programme. It’s rarely ever crowded. The animals are housed very comfortably now. The café is cute and the ice cream is fantastic. The zoo is targeted at children, and in that capacity, it delivers handsomely. Take them to see the alligators!
Limassol Zoo Information
- Feeding animals not allowed.
- Stay within permitted area.
- No outside animals allowed.
- Bicycles, balls, skates, rollerblades, skateboards not allowed.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- There is a picnic area and a playground.
- There is an African style café.
- There is free parking nearby (Pafilia).
Limassol Zoo Tickets Prices
- Standard adult ticket: €5
- Children 5-15 years old: €2
- Children under 5 years old: Free
- Students, pensioners, soldiers: €3
- Disabled people: Free
- People with special needs: Free
How To Get To Limassol Zoo by Public Transport
- Buses 3, 11, 12, 25, 31 stop Public Garden.
- Drive/walk here.
- Ask locals for public transport information.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limassol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limassol and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Limassol, Cyprus
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 880 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Wildlife Sanctuary , Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Limassol Zoo Tickets And Tours
A full day trip that will take you to the western end of Cyprus and back in time to the ancient Greek civilization and its' rich history and mythology. Visit Kourion and the House of Eustolios with its mosaics and bath establishments, one of the most important archaeological sites on the island. Next stop is the town of Paphos, where you will have the chance to visit the House of Dionysos with its famous and unique mosaics (entrance fee for the House of Dionysos is not included in the price) and enjoy the area surrounding the picturesque Paphos harbor. On the way back visit Yeroskipou Village, were you can taste and buy the traditional "Cyprus delights". Final stop is at the "Petra tou Romiou", the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite the Goddess of love and beauty.
One of the most popular trips toÂ discover traditional Cyprus, the unspoiled beauty of Troodos Mountains and Nicosia town - the last divided city in the world. Wonder around theÂ Old Town Centre (within the Venetial Walls) in Nicosia, or walk up to the barrier (also known as "Green Line") that divides Nicosia into two since the Turkish invation in 1974.Â Visit picturesque Kakopetria Village and Troodos Mountains, where the forest stretches as far as the eye can see. Last stop is the village of Omodhos and theÂ Holy Cross monastery.
Calling all history buffs! Cast your flashlight down through the ages into PaphosâÂÂ early and Roman past on this full-day trip from Limassol. With a knowledgeable guide, travel to UNESCO-listed Paphos, CyprusâÂÂ Roman capital, and visit two archaeological showstoppers. Explore the rock-carved, 3rd-century BC Tombs of the Kings, where PaphosâÂÂ aristocrats were buried, and see the beautiful floor mosaics of four Roman villas at Paphos Archaeological Park. The tour also includes free time for lunch (own expense) on the harborfront and a photo stop at the legendary AphroditeâÂÂs Rock.
Fasouri Watermania is the biggest Waterpark in Cyprus both in size (105,000 square meters of gorgeous green parkland) and in number of attractions and facilities: 30 different slides for all ages, three restaurants, three snack bars and over 2000 sun beds. A staff of more than 100 people work continuously to provide the best service to visitors. Winner of Trip Advisor Award for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016! In 2015 Fasouri Watermania Waterpark was awarded 3rd best waterpark in Europe!
Share your experience - Rate Limassol Zoo, Limassol
Really great zoo for the price. Lots to see. Interesting information and was a really good few hours spent.
Even though the zoo is not huge, there are quite a lot unusual animals (kangaroos, hyppos, flamingo etc.), therefore the overall experience is a good value for money.
The recent renovations have made the zoo a lot better! Its a nice place to spend some time with the family even though its very small there are some other parks within the municipal grounds. There is also a small cafe inside the zoo to get some nibbles! Make sure you see the otters!
Small hideaway from daily noise... Great place for kids
It's very green place, real Park, not too big, but very comfortable.
- Other Attractions
- Ex Stabilimento Florio Delle Tonnare Di Favignana E Formica
- Mare Dei Calamoni,
- Cala Rossa
- Scalo Cavallo
- Grotta Perciata
- Faro Di Punta Marsala
- Vogliadimare Diving Center Marettimo
- Cala Rotonda
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ragattisi Birgi
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Favignana City Center
- Cheap Hotels Near Ex Stabilimento Florio Delle Tonnare Di Favignana E Formica
- Cheap Hotels Near Mare Dei Calamoni,
- 5 Star Hotels Near Cala Rossa
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Scalo Cavallo
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Grotta Perciata
- Budget Hotels Near Faro Di Punta Marsala
- Hotels Near Vogliadimare Diving Center Marettimo
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Cala Rotonda
- City Tripplans
- Limassol Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 5 Days
- Limassol Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 1 Day