Omodos Village Tours
Outdoors, Village, Family And Kids
Added 867 times in trip plans
About Omodos Village, Limassol
This village is surprisingly, stunningly pretty. It’s like something out of a Greek folktale. It’s name means “to proceed with caution” and one can only imagine what sort of origin story brought that about. Lovely little building, cute little streets and alleyways, intelligently placed shrubs, vine and potted plants all surrounded by a mountainous region. The village is famous for its handicrafts, its folkloric architecture, incredible hospitality, but most of all it’s wine. The wine that is made here is called Afames, and it’s been popular for a long long time. It’s said that the Sultan Salem II conquered this area just to gain control over Afames wine (and to drink it himself). The cuisine is another delight: zivania, soutzoukos, palouze, kiofterka, koulourka – all exotically named goods that visitors delight and feast over. The fruit drinks and sweets are outtasite! The place is an excellent weekend getaway for lovers.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limassol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limassol and book an accommodation of your choice.
Omodos Village Information
- There’s a large car park.
- Very few people speak English.
How To Get To Omodos Village by Public Transport
- You’ll have to drive here.
- Bus No 40 from Limassol
Book Omodos Village Tickets And Tours
Explore the gems of Limassol with the best Limassol tours! Check out the list of top Omodos Village tickets and tours today!
Troodos And Kykkos Day Tour From Paphos9 ReviewsDuration: 8 hours
A popular tour to see and enjoy the nature, the scenery and the highest mountain of Cyprus, Troodos. Your begins with pick up from your central Paphos hotel. Explore some of the most popular sights in Cyprus on this day tour including: OmoFrom USD 24.14 Per Person View Deal
Upto 10% OffFull Day Troodos And Nicosia Excursion From Protaras1 ReviewsDuration: 8 hours
One of the most popular trips toÂ discover traditional Cyprus, the unspoiled beauty of Troodos Mountains and Nicosia town - the last divided city in the world. Wonder around theÂ Old Town Centre (within the Venetial Walls) in Nicosia, or walk upFromUSD 43.76 USD 39.39 Per Person View Deal
Upto 10% OffFull Day Troodos And Nicosia Excursion From Ayia NapaDuration: 8 hours
One of the most popular trips toÂ discover traditional Cyprus, the unspoiled beauty of Troodos Mountains and Nicosia town - the last divided city in the world! Wonder around theÂ Old Town Centre (within the Venetial Walls) in Nicosia, or walk upFromUSD 43.74 USD 39.38 Per Person View Deal
Share your experience - Rate Omodos Village, Limassol
- Other Attractions
- Ballenberg Open-air Museum
- Lake Brienz
- Brienz Rothorn Bahn
- Giessbach Waterfall
- Axalp Walk
- Schweizer Holzbildhauerei Museum
- Schwarzhorn Sight-seeing
- Breinz Stroll
- Wildpark Brienz
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Cheap Hotels Near Ballenberg Open-air Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Lake Brienz
- Cheap Hotels Near Brienz Rothorn Bahn
- Hotels Near Giessbach Waterfall
- Cheap Hotels Near Axalp Walk
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Schweizer Holzbildhauerei Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Schwarzhorn Sight-seeing
- Budget Hotels Near Breinz Stroll
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Brienz West
- 5 Star Hotels Near Wildpark Brienz
- City Tripplans
- Limassol Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 5 Days
- Limassol Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Limassol from Limassol
- Limassol Itinerary 1 Day