- Though Cyprus is safe for travelers, make sure you lock your hotel rooms well and stay safe from the fellow travelers in high concentration area as theft and drunkenness are quite common among the tourists.
- Do take extra care when travelling in the area of the Attila Line (known as the Green Line in the capital) that divides the North from the South to avoid strangling in the barbed wire, sentry boxes and UN watchtowers
- Stay away from the football Hooliganism in case you are going to any of the games.
- Confirm the bus timings from the closest CTO Tourist Information Center.
- If you rent a car or a bike, stay alert as the locals have a relaxed approach to Highway Code.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Limassol and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!