Water MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 02:30 pm]
- Address: Franklin Roosevelt 66, Limassol 3602, Cyprus
- Timings: 10:00 am - 02:30 pm Details
- Phone: +357-25830000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museum, Museum, Historical Site, Arts And Crafts, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Water Museum - Review
This old water pumping station is an important historical building. It was built in 1925 to direct water from the nearby Garyllis Delta aquifer to Limassol. Today, it hosts exhibits on various artefacts and machines used for pumping, quality testing and so on. All of this is backed up by photographic evidence.
How To reach Water Museum by Public Transport
- Parking is available.
- Disabled accessible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limassol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limassol and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Water Museum
24.11% of people who visit Limassol include Water Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
90.9% of people start their Water Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Water Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Water Museum
Water Museum Map
Water Museum Trips
Water Museum, Limassol Reviews
All QuestionsWater museum
- Dreamscape Productions Limited
- Bonheur Academy
- Roman Baths And The Pump Room
- St John R C Church
- Rostra Gallery
- Mary Hall Illustration
- First Avon & Somerset
- Holy Trinity C Of E Church, Church Lane, Combe Down, Bath
- Bath Artist Printmakers
- Strictly Jane Austen Tours
- Browns Fine Art
- Fashion Research Centre Bath
- Songwriter Showcase
- St Lukes Church
- Simon Ward Illustrator