PLACES TO STAY
- The increasing tourism has given rise into a new style of lodging, renting a private apartment or a villa. Although, there are a number of international hotels that will cater your needs for a luxurious stay. Also, there are boutique hotels and local luxuries hotels in and around Limassol.
- The budget option for staying is renting a studio apartment. These apartments also have the cooking facilities. They are easy to find both for long term as well as short term basis.
- L'Onda is a classic, expensive boutique hotel with exotic collection of wines. The facilities and service make it popular among the tourists.
- Le Méridien Limassol Spa & Resort, Old Limassol is the branch of the international chain of star luxury hotels and totally worth it.
- Amathus Beach Hotel and Four Seasons are the other 5-star hotels in Limassol.
PLACES TO EAT
- All the international chain restaurants like McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Friday's, Bennigan's, Goodies, Nandos are available for the budget eating options.
- Kyrenia Nautical Club located in the beach-side tavern in Yermasoyia tourist area (opposite Mirage traffic lights) is an amazing place to get the authentic traditional Cypriot fish meze.
- The Draught Microbrewery is a restaurant and bar located in the Carob Mill next to the Limassol Castle. They have their own small beer brewery and is a mid-range restaurant.
- The Potamos Yermasoyia tourist area has countless bars and pubs to cater everyone's needs.
- Puesta Oyster Bar is a chic Sea food restaurant located right on the beach which specializes in oysters, clams, lobster etc. It is just next to the Four season’s hotel.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Limassol and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!