Extending for 6 miles on the border of counties Limerick and Cork, the Ballyhoura Mountains is the perfect spot for adventure tourists.
- Biking Trails
- Walking Trails
- Heritage Trail
- Adventure activities including sports cars, extreme sports, shooting etc.
Visitors love to spend a whole day here.
- Do try their culture and heritage tour along with biking trails which are a favourite among tourists and locals.
- Do try to rent a bike to reach the centre.
- Do call up the centre for ticket prices as the prices vary with every biking and walking trail.
- The centre has good facilities including tea, coffee and snacks. The trail in general covers a lot of cafes on its way.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.96% of people who visit Limerick include Ballyhoura Mountains in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
27.78% of people start their Ballyhoura Mountains visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ballyhoura Mountains
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ballyhoura Mountains