Ballyhoura Mountains761 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Co. Limerick, Ireland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +353-6391300
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Observatory, Educational Site, Play, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Nature
Extending for 6 miles on the border of counties Limerick and Cork, the Ballyhoura Mountains is the perfect spot for adventure tourists.
- Biking Trails
- Walking Trails
- Heritage Trail
- Adventure activities including sports cars, extreme sports, shooting etc.
Visitors love to spend a whole day here.
Ballyhoura Mountains Travel Tips
- Do try their culture and heritage tour along with biking trails which are a favourite among tourists and locals.
- Do try to rent a bike to reach the centre.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ballyhoura Mountains
- Do call up the centre for ticket prices as the prices vary with every biking and walking trail.
- The centre has good facilities including tea, coffee and snacks. The trail in general covers a lot of cafes on its way.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ballyhoura Mountains Address: Co. Limerick, Ireland
- Ballyhoura Mountains Contact Number: +353-6391300
- Ballyhoura Mountains Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Ballyhoura Mountains(preferred time): 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ballyhoura Mountains: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
44.58% of people who visit Limerick include Ballyhoura Mountains in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
27.78% of people start their Ballyhoura Mountains visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ballyhoura Mountains
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ballyhoura Mountains
People normally club together The Hunt Museum and Lough Gur Heritage Centre while planning their visit to Ballyhoura Mountains.