Events and Festivals in Limerick
- Gather by the Feale Festival: Held in July every year, Gather by the Feale Fest is known for its music and theatre concerts, Zorb soccer, fireworks, carnival and more. A true family festival, you are sure to leave Limerick with wonderful memories.
- The Richard Harris International Film Festival: For the movie-buffs, the film festival offers a wide variety of short and long movies including all genres from all over Ireland. Do book the tickets for the show if you are planning a trip to Limerick in October.
- Éigse Michael Hartnett Literary and Arts Festival: The festival is held in Newcastle west every April. The Eigse Michael Hartnett Literary and Arts Festival is a platform for poets, authors and literature gurus to share some of their pristine work with their avid lovers.
- Sarsfield’s Day Festival Weekend: An honour to Patrick Sarsfield, the festival weekend is held every August all over Limerick City. Depicting the late 1600’s event of his army marching into Limerick followed by a huge explosion at the river front of the King John’s Castle, the festival parade is sure to give you an insight into one of Ireland's legends.
- Limerick Jazz Festival: Held in September, the Limerick Jazz festival is one of the most sought out festivals in the city. They feature jazz, blues and country artists from all over the world. The festival is soaked in musicality and a general energetic vibe.
Trip plans for Limerick
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Limerick
Limerick Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Limerick
Save 7%Full-Day Small-Group Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip from Limerick4 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Experience the natural beauty of the Cliffs Of Moher with a full-day trip from Limerick. With your driver and guide, travelal...
Cliffs of Moher Full-Day Tour from Limerick32 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
This day tour departs daily from Limerick City and heads to the scenic West Coast of Ireland! Start the day with a scenic dri...Book Now
Ring of Kerry Private Tour from Kinsale1 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
The Ring of Kerry is one of Ireland's most famously scenic drives. It's unspoiled beautyis legendary among travelers, and on ...Book Now
Save 7%Bunratty Castle and Folk Park Admission Ticket2 Reviews
Bunratty Castle & Folk Park is a must on your itinerary to Ireland. This is your chance to experience a window on Ireland...
- Events & Festivals in Dublin
- Events & Festivals in Waterford
- Events & Festivals in Cork
- Events & Festivals in Westport
- Events & Festivals in Wexford
- Events & Festivals in Donegal