Events and Festivals in Limerick
- Gather by the Feale Festival: Held in July every year, Gather by the Feale Fest is known for its music and theatre concerts, Zorb soccer, fireworks, carnival and more. A true family festival, you are sure to leave Limerick with wonderful memories.
- The Richard Harris International Film Festival: For the movie-buffs, the film festival offers a wide variety of short and long movies including all genres from all over Ireland. Do book the tickets for the show if you are planning a trip to Limerick in October.
- Éigse Michael Hartnett Literary and Arts Festival: The festival is held in Newcastle west every April. The Eigse Michael Hartnett Literary and Arts Festival is a platform for poets, authors and literature gurus to share some of their pristine work with their avid lovers.
- Sarsfield’s Day Festival Weekend: An honour to Patrick Sarsfield, the festival weekend is held every August all over Limerick City. Depicting the late 1600’s event of his army marching into Limerick followed by a huge explosion at the river front of the King John’s Castle, the festival parade is sure to give you an insight into one of Ireland's legends.
- Limerick Jazz Festival: Held in September, the Limerick Jazz festival is one of the most sought out festivals in the city. They feature jazz, blues and country artists from all over the world. The festival is soaked in musicality and a general energetic vibe.
Trip plans for Limerick
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Limerick
Limerick Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Limerick
Save 9%Ring of Kerry Day Tour from Limerick Including Torc Waterfall14 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
From rugged cliffs to golden beaches, small villages and pastures green to peat bogs and picturesque mountain ranges, it is e...
Save 4%Cliffs of Moher Full-Day Tour from Limerick33 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
This day tour departs daily from Limerick City and heads to the scenic West Coast of Ireland! Start the day with a scenic dri...
Save 7%Full-Day Small-Group Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip from Limerick5 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Experience the natural beauty of the Cliffs Of Moher with a full-day trip from Limerick. With your driver and guide, travelal...
Save 2%Cliffs of Moher Private Tour from Limerick3 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
From the top of the mighty Cliffs of Moher, you can truly feel the awesome power of western Ireland's landscape. Rising to he...
- Events & Festivals in Bunratty
- Events & Festivals in Shannon
- Events & Festivals in Cappamore
- Events & Festivals in Limerick Junction
- Events & Festivals in Charleville
- Events & Festivals in Ballylanders