One of the biggest and most popular pubs in Limerick, Flannery’s Bar is located on Denmark Street. The pub has 3 bars and a front deck which overlooks a courtyard.
The owner- Micheal Flannery is a treat to share a pint with while the staff is friendly. The pub itself has a friendly, cosy vibe with a distinct old-world charm. The wooden bar and roofing with metal embellishments and raw brick interiors is sure to take you back in time.
- Signature dishes: Chicken Gougons, Mushroom Soup, Irish Chips, Coffee and Scones.
- Drinks: You can sample beers with the owner himself. The place is known for selling some of the smoothest whiskey in Ireland.
When in limerick, the pub is a must-see!
- Monday to Friday: Breakfast from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- All day Saturday: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Lunch is served Monday to Saturday from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Operate a Late Bar every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at William St (Superdrug Pharmacy)
- Bus number- 303, 304, 305, 343, 343X and 345.
- This place has an in house restaurant
- Poppadom Indian Restaurant
- Smyths Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
80.73% of people who visit Limerick include Flannery's Bar in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.73% of people start their Flannery's Bar visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Flannery's Bar
57.94% of people prefer walking in order to reach Flannery's Bar
Great spot, if you're out for a quiet drink or a in a party mood. It's big enough to accommodate both.
Ok food lovely bar great place for a Saturday night out
Go for a pint on a match day. You will not regret it!
Good night great atmosphere
Great place for a few drinks