Flannery's BarCurrently Open
- Address: 17 Upper Denmark Street, Limerick, Ireland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +353-61436677
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Pubs, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Flannery's Bar - Review
One of the biggest and most popular pubs in Limerick, Flannery’s Bar is located on Denmark Street. The pub has 3 bars and a front deck which overlooks a courtyard.
The owner- Micheal Flannery is a treat to share a pint with while the staff is friendly. The pub itself has a friendly, cosy vibe with a distinct old-world charm. The wooden bar and roofing with metal embellishments and raw brick interiors is sure to take you back in time.
- Signature dishes: Chicken Gougons, Mushroom Soup, Irish Chips, Coffee and Scones.
- Drinks: You can sample beers with the owner himself. The place is known for selling some of the smoothest whiskey in Ireland.
When in limerick, the pub is a must-see!
Flannery's Bar Hours
- Monday to Friday: Breakfast from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- All day Saturday: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Lunch is served Monday to Saturday from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Operate a Late Bar every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
How To reach Flannery's Bar by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at William St (Superdrug Pharmacy)
- Bus number- 303, 304, 305, 343, 343X and 345.
Restaurants Near Flannery's Bar
- This place has an in house restaurant
- Poppadom Indian Restaurant
- Smyths Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Flannery's Bar
81.01% of people who visit Limerick include Flannery's Bar in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.73% of people start their Flannery's Bar visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Flannery's Bar
57.94% of people prefer walking in order to reach Flannery's Bar
Flannery's Bar Trips
Flannery's Bar, Limerick Reviews
Ok food lovely bar great place for a Saturday night out
On a trip to Ireland and went to flannerys in limmerik for a drink. Best local pub to go see. Wonderful people and bartender. Made us feel at home. Made our whole trip. Thank you so much.
We really enjoyed Flannery's bar. Fast service, warm atmosphere and a good choice of alcoholic drinks. Limerick City has had a bad name for violence over the years. And that might have been true a long time ago. During our visit there was no hint of trouble, malice or unfriendliness. Instead, we found Limerick City warm and friendly with a great choice of bars, restaurants and eateries.
As always a great atmosphere and better staff. Great bar and food
This is a great, pub, you can gave a quiet drink in one of tge bars or have a party night in the other, lovely balcony area, and nice outdoor section. Can highly recommend it