Freddys BistroCurrently Open
- Address: Theatre Lane, Lower Glentworth Street, Limerick, Ireland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +353-61418749
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids
In Limerick, Freddy's Bistro is a popular restaurant which is run by three sisters – Caroline, Maeve and Liz Phelan. The restaurant is set up in a restored coach house of nineteenth century and its interior is nicely decorated with natural stone walls, wooden floors and flickering lights of candles. In Freddy's Bistro, you will be delighted to taste the high quality dishes which are made in homely style using only fresh ingredients. Freddy's Bistro offers some detectable desserts to add some sweetness to the guests’ meal. On prior reservation, Freddy's Bistro will also meet the need of your special dietary requirements. So plan a lunch or dinner with your loved ones in this beautiful restaurant.
- Buses – 251, 301, 304 and 306 to stop - Henry St (Hibernian Insurance).
- Buses – 303, 304, 305 and 307 to stop - Roches St (Mortells Restaurant).
- Buses – 301 and 306 to stop - Mallow Street.
0.08% of people who visit Limerick include Freddys Bistro in their plan
95% of people start their Freddys Bistro visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Freddys Bistro
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Freddys Bistro