Limerick RacecourseCurrently Open
- Address: Greenmount Park, Patrickswell, Co. Limerick, Ireland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +353-61320000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Stadium, Play Ground, Observatory, Educational Site, Play, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
Limerick Racecourse - Review
The perfect spot for horse-race lovers, the Limerick racecourse is a delight to spend a sunny day at. They have the best facilities and amenities offers in racecourses all over Ireland. Located 6 kilometres south of Limerick City, the racecourse is nothing short of an adrenaline rush.
- Panoramic Restaurant: To have a fine dining experience while watching horse-races.
- Private suites for stag and hen parties or just a nice day to spend time with your close friends.
The perfect spot for the elite tourist- this is a perfect spot if you are visiting Limerick for a special occasion or just don’t mind cashing on that credit card.
Limerick Racecourse Information
- Although you don’t need to book tickets in advance to attend a race, be sure to call up the centre for a group of more than 10.
Limerick Racecourse Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices vary for every race. Please visit the official website or call up the centre for ticket prices.
- Children below 16 years have free admission.
How To reach Limerick Racecourse by Public Transport
- Bus: Buses are available from Limerick city to the racecourse. Ticket prices are Euro 5.
Restaurants Near Limerick Racecourse
- In-house Panoramic restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Limerick Racecourse
89.56% of people who visit Limerick include Limerick Racecourse in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
31.2% of people start their Limerick Racecourse visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Limerick Racecourse
93.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Limerick Racecourse
Limerick Racecourse Trips
Limerick Racecourse, Limerick Reviews
Very very impressive place! The views there are stunning. Loads of room for parking and a great social atmosphere
Although a bit out of the way, easy access from the motorway, the conference I attended was well catered & sate
Great place, even if I couldn't pick a winner.
Great venue especially for the limerick classic car show anyone that missed this year missed a great show
It was a nice place for us to be on the gold rally of the classics. recommend