Limerick Racecourse, Limerick
About Limerick Racecourse, Limerick
Limerick Racecourse, Limerick - Address, Phone Number
Address: Greenmount Park, Patrickswell, Co. Limerick, Ireland
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 8.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Stadium, Play Ground, Observatory, Educational Site, Play, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The perfect spot for horse-race lovers, the Limerick racecourse is a delight to spend a sunny day at. They have the best facilities and amenities offers in racecourses all over Ireland. Located 6 kilometres south of Limerick City, the racecourse is nothing short of an adrenaline rush.
- Panoramic Restaurant: To have a fine dining experience while watching horse-races.
- Private suites for stag and hen parties or just a nice day to spend time with your close friends.
The perfect spot for the elite tourist- this is a perfect spot if you are visiting Limerick for a special occasion or just don’t mind cashing on that credit card.
Limerick Racecourse Information
- Although you don’t need to book tickets in advance to attend a race, be sure to call up the centre for a group of more than 10.
Limerick Racecourse Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices vary for every race. Please visit the official website or call up the centre for ticket prices.
- Children below 16 years have free admission.
How To reach Limerick Racecourse by Public Transport
- Bus: Buses are available from Limerick city to the racecourse. Ticket prices are Euro 5.
Restaurants Near Limerick Racecourse
- In-house Panoramic restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
Limerick Racecourse, Limerick Reviews - Write a Review
Attended a car show and loved it, features Beautiful views or the city and has amazing facility's on site will definitely return again.
Nice course..good facilities. Great day out
Limerick Racecourse is the best day out, great fun and we win €100.00, what more can you ask for
Nice racecourse and great atmosphere.
Great day out