The perfect spot for horse-race lovers, the Limerick racecourse is a delight to spend a sunny day at. They have the best facilities and amenities offers in racecourses all over Ireland. Located 6 kilometres south of Limerick City, the racecourse is nothing short of an adrenaline rush.
- Panoramic Restaurant: To have a fine dining experience while watching horse-races.
- Private suites for stag and hen parties or just a nice day to spend time with your close friends.
The perfect spot for the elite tourist- this is a perfect spot if you are visiting Limerick for a special occasion or just don’t mind cashing on that credit card.
- Although you don’t need to book tickets in advance to attend a race, be sure to call up the centre for a group of more than 10.
- The ticket prices vary for every race. Please visit the official website or call up the centre for ticket prices.
- Children below 16 years have free admission.
- Bus: Buses are available from Limerick city to the racecourse. Ticket prices are Euro 5.
- In-house Panoramic restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
89.29% of people who visit Limerick include Limerick Racecourse in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
31.2% of people start their Limerick Racecourse visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Limerick Racecourse
93.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Limerick Racecourse
Very very impressive place! The views there are stunning. Loads of room for parking and a great social atmosphere
Great food balcony looking out on the finishing line will be back again soon
Great family day out. Food was lovely.
First class race course! Whole circuit visible from the grandstand.
Good premises with big hall and have a lot of amenities