Limerick Racecourse, Limerick
Limerick Racecourse - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Greenmount Park, Patrickswell, Co. Limerick, Ireland
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 8.9K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Stadium, Play Ground, Observatory, Educational Site, Play, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
Searching for how to build an itinerary ? Find it here.
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Limerick Racecourse, Limerick
The perfect spot for horse-race lovers, the Limerick racecourse is a delight to spend a sunny day at. They have the best facilities and amenities offers in racecourses all over Ireland. Located 6 kilometres south of Limerick City, the racecourse is nothing short of an adrenaline rush.
- Panoramic Restaurant: To have a fine dining experience while watching horse-races.
- Private suites for stag and hen parties or just a nice day to spend time with your close friends.
The perfect spot for the elite tourist- this is a perfect spot if you are visiting Limerick for a special occasion or just don’t mind cashing on that credit card.
Limerick Racecourse Information
- Although you don’t need to book tickets in advance to attend a race, be sure to call up the centre for a group of more than 10.
Limerick Racecourse Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices vary for every race. Please visit the official website or call up the centre for ticket prices.
- Children below 16 years have free admission.
How To reach Limerick Racecourse by Public Transport
- Bus: Buses are available from Limerick city to the racecourse. Ticket prices are Euro 5.
Restaurants Near Limerick Racecourse
- In-house Panoramic restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
Limerick Racecourse, Limerick Reviews
Fantastic facility 5 mins from town
Nice racecourse some good racing today
Attended a car show and loved it, features Beautiful views or the city and has amazing facility's on site will definitely return again.
Nice course..good facilities. Great day out
Limerick Racecourse is the best day out, great fun and we win €100.00, what more can you ask for
Find places near Limerick Racecourse, Limerick
An Garda Síochána Main St1.32 km away
O Brien Tony Pharmacy Main st1.277 km away
Punchs Bar Main st1.158 km away
The Dark Horse Pub Patrickswell Limerick, Limerick1.368 km away
Dragon i restaurant Main St1.15 km away
Dragon I Old School House1.146 km away
Dragon I Main Street Patrickswell, Limerick City, Limerick Central1.184 km away
Pagoda Chinese Restaurant Main st1.29 km away
Maxol Collopy's Cross1.191 km away
Esso-Patrickswell Main St1.208 km away
Iroko Caher Road, Cloughkeating, Patrickswell2.704 km away
Geary David & Catherine Carnlea House Carnlea Hse Caher Rd1.145 km away