Limerick RacecourseCurrently Open
- Address: Greenmount Park, Patrickswell, Co. Limerick, Ireland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +353-61320000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Stadium, Play Ground, Observatory, Educational Site, Play, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
Limerick Racecourse - Review
The perfect spot for horse-race lovers, the Limerick racecourse is a delight to spend a sunny day at. They have the best facilities and amenities offers in racecourses all over Ireland. Located 6 kilometres south of Limerick City, the racecourse is nothing short of an adrenaline rush.
- Panoramic Restaurant: To have a fine dining experience while watching horse-races.
- Private suites for stag and hen parties or just a nice day to spend time with your close friends.
The perfect spot for the elite tourist- this is a perfect spot if you are visiting Limerick for a special occasion or just don’t mind cashing on that credit card.
Limerick Racecourse Information
- Although you don’t need to book tickets in advance to attend a race, be sure to call up the centre for a group of more than 10.
Limerick Racecourse Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices vary for every race. Please visit the official website or call up the centre for ticket prices.
- Children below 16 years have free admission.
How To reach Limerick Racecourse by Public Transport
- Bus: Buses are available from Limerick city to the racecourse. Ticket prices are Euro 5.
Restaurants Near Limerick Racecourse
- In-house Panoramic restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Limerick Racecourse
95% of people who visit Limerick include Limerick Racecourse in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.09% of people start their Limerick Racecourse visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Limerick Racecourse
94.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Limerick Racecourse
Limerick Racecourse Map
Limerick Racecourse Trips
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Kilkenny, KBy: Guest UserCity: Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Kilkenny, Killarney, Galway
Limerick Racecourse, Limerick Reviews
Great venue especially for the limerick classic car show anyone that missed this year missed a great show
The people who work there are very friendly, the view is great and the commentator was loud and clear.
Fine place, was there for a public meeting😺
Very comfortable, great food at reasonable prices
All QuestionsLimerick racecourse
- Town & Country Lakes
- First Church Of God Meadowbrook Pastors
- War Of Wonder
- Airport Plaza Bowl
- Lifebrook Church
- Kanarra Creek Canyon Waterfall Hike
- Red Ledge RV Park
- Indian Peaks Band RV
- I-68 - Exit 15
- Mont Chateau State Park
- Morgan's Run Bridge
- Eastpointe Bowl
- Miracle Of Faith Ministries
- John F Kennedy Park
- US Army Recruiting
Find places near Limerick Racecourse, Limerick
An Garda Síochána Main St1.32 km away
O Brien Tony Pharmacy Main st1.277 km away
Punchs Bar Main st1.158 km away
The Dark Horse Pub Patrickswell Limerick, Limerick1.368 km away
Dragon i restaurant Main St1.15 km away
Dragon I Old School House1.146 km away
Dragon I Main Street Patrickswell, Limerick City, Limerick Central1.184 km away
Pagoda Chinese Restaurant Main st1.29 km away
Maxol Collopy's Cross1.191 km away
Esso-Patrickswell Main St1.208 km away
Iroko Caher Road, Cloughkeating, Patrickswell2.704 km away
Geary David & Catherine Carnlea House Carnlea Hse Caher Rd1.145 km away