Lough Gur Heritage CentreCurrently Closed
- Address: Lough Gur, Bruff, County Limerick, Ireland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-61385186
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, History Museum, Observatory, Educational Site, Family And Kids
Lough Gur Heritage Centre - Review
Nestled close to Lough Gur, the heritage centre is an all-activity ground for tourists. The serene lake with its beautiful view is a home away from home for any nature and history lover.
- Historic Museum: Includes stone-age, bronze age, iron age, early Christian period and medieval and post medieval artefacts.
- Tours: Including guided tour of the whole premises, walking tour, personal guiding tour, group tour and school tours.
- Rambling House: These free sessions offer the best music, song and storytelling experience. A favourite among children, enjoy the session while tasting some of the best sample home-made brown bread, tea and scones.
A must visit if you are travelling with family.
Lough Gur Heritage Centre Information
- Do try their guided tours to get a wholesome experience of the Lough.
Lough Gur Heritage Centre Ticket Prices
- Adult - Euro 5.00
- Senior Citizen/Student - Euro 4.00
- Child - Euro 3.00
- Family Ticket is Euro15.00.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lough Gur Heritage Centre
95% of people who visit Limerick include Lough Gur Heritage Centre in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
67.64% of people start their Lough Gur Heritage Centre visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lough Gur Heritage Centre
93.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lough Gur Heritage Centre
Lough Gur Heritage Centre Map
Lough Gur Heritage Centre Trips
Lough Gur Heritage Centre, Limerick Reviews
Okay for short walks. If you're going to see the historic structures, don't bother. You can't get to the castle, and the ring forts aren't anything special. I saw several other better ones nearby.
Plenty to do,the hike to the top was a nice view. The lake is won cheerfully
Beautiful place have went there years as a child 😍 and now bring our own children with my hubby I love it ❤
Fabulous scenery, sectacular walks & views & exceptionally helpful stafg
Very historical place great facility's the staff were very helpful
All QuestionsLough gur heritage centre
Find places near Lough Gur Heritage Centre, Limerick
Cuchulainn Bar -2.607 km away
Red Cellar Bar Lough Gur Bruff1.178 km away
The Hill Unit 6 Captains Hill1.688 km away
Apache Pizza Hazlewood Shopping Centre2.194 km away
Desmond Lodge Lough Gur2.187 km away