Lough Gur Heritage Centre, LimerickCurrently Open
- Address: Lough Gur, Bruff, County Limerick, Ireland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +353-61385186
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, History Museum, Observatory, Educational Site, Family And Kids
About Lough Gur Heritage Centre, Limerick
Nestled close to Lough Gur, the heritage centre is an all-activity ground for tourists. The serene lake with its beautiful view is a home away from home for any nature and history lover.
- Historic Museum: Includes stone-age, bronze age, iron age, early Christian period and medieval and post medieval artefacts.
- Tours: Including guided tour of the whole premises, walking tour, personal guiding tour, group tour and school tours.
- Rambling House: These free sessions offer the best music, song and storytelling experience. A favourite among children, enjoy the session while tasting some of the best sample home-made brown bread, tea and scones.
A must visit if you are travelling with family.
Lough Gur Heritage Centre Information
- Do try their guided tours to get a wholesome experience of the Lough.
Lough Gur Heritage Centre Ticket Prices
- Adult - Euro 5.00
- Senior Citizen/Student - Euro 4.00
- Child - Euro 3.00
- Family Ticket is Euro15.00.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lough Gur Heritage Centre, Limerick Reviews
Very peaceful, and a nice are to have a tea and coffee all so. Staff in visitors centre very helpful and friendly.
Nice enough place but it’s very limited in what it has to offer.
Lovely spot but very limited for people who like walking their dogs that’s why it only gets three stars.
Great views of Lough Gur. The Centre recommended the Great Stone Circle but nothing truly impressive after seeing sights like stonehenge and the likes
It's such a senic place. The new fairy path was a great hit with the kids. :)
All Questionslough gur heritage centre
Find places near Lough Gur Heritage Centre, Limerick
Cuchulainn Bar -2.607 km away
Red Cellar Bar Lough Gur Bruff1.178 km away
The Hill Unit 6 Captains Hill1.688 km away
Apache Pizza Hazlewood Shopping Centre2.194 km away
Desmond Lodge Lough Gur2.187 km away