Nestled close to Lough Gur, the heritage centre is an all-activity ground for tourists. The serene lake with its beautiful view is a home away from home for any nature and history lover.
- Historic Museum: Includes stone-age, bronze age, iron age, early Christian period and medieval and post medieval artefacts.
- Tours: Including guided tour of the whole premises, walking tour, personal guiding tour, group tour and school tours.
- Rambling House: These free sessions offer the best music, song and storytelling experience. A favourite among children, enjoy the session while tasting some of the best sample home-made brown bread, tea and scones.
A must visit if you are travelling with family.
Lough Gur Heritage Centre Travel Tips
- Do try their guided tours to get a wholesome experience of the Lough.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lough Gur Heritage Centre
- Adult - Euro 5.00
- Senior Citizen/Student - Euro 4.00
- Child - Euro 3.00
- Family Ticket is Euro15.00.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.06% of people who visit Limerick include Lough Gur Heritage Centre in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
61.34% of people start their Lough Gur Heritage Centre visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lough Gur Heritage Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lough Gur Heritage Centre