Lough Gur Heritage Centre, Limerick
About Lough Gur Heritage Centre, Limerick
Lough Gur Heritage Centre, Limerick - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Lough Gur, Bruff, County Limerick, Ireland
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 7.1K times in trip plans
Museum, History Museum, Observatory, Educational Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Nestled close to Lough Gur, the heritage centre is an all-activity ground for tourists. The serene lake with its beautiful view is a home away from home for any nature and history lover.
- Historic Museum: Includes stone-age, bronze age, iron age, early Christian period and medieval and post medieval artefacts.
- Tours: Including guided tour of the whole premises, walking tour, personal guiding tour, group tour and school tours.
- Rambling House: These free sessions offer the best music, song and storytelling experience. A favourite among children, enjoy the session while tasting some of the best sample home-made brown bread, tea and scones.
A must visit if you are travelling with family.
Lough Gur Heritage Centre Information
- Do try their guided tours to get a wholesome experience of the Lough.
Lough Gur Heritage Centre Ticket Prices
- Adult - Euro 5.00
- Senior Citizen/Student - Euro 4.00
- Child - Euro 3.00
- Family Ticket is Euro15.00.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lough Gur Heritage Centre, Limerick Reviews - Write a Review
Great views of Lough Gur. The Centre recommended the Great Stone Circle but nothing truly impressive after seeing sights like stonehenge and the likes
It's such a senic place. The new fairy path was a great hit with the kids. :)
Friendly staff, nice trails, and learned a lot.
Amazing place, great place for walks for people of all ages. Really enjoyable
Nice place for hike or picnic lunch. Not crowded.
- Nearby Attractions
- Clare Glens Waterfall
- Limerick City Library
- Curragower Pub Limerick
- Treaty Stone
- Costello's Tavern
- Guinness Store
- The Pier Hotel
- Trump International Golf Links & Hotel Ireland
- Clayton Hotel Limerick
- Limerick Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Limerick
- What to See in 48 Hours in Limerick
- What to See in 72 Hours in Limerick
- How to Spend 5 Days in Limerick
- How to Spend 6 Days in Limerick
- How to Spend 7 Days in Limerick