St Mary's Cathedral1511 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bridge Street, Co. Limerick, Ireland
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Observatory, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
One of the most popular cathedrals in Ireland, the St. Mary’s Cathedral at Limerick is said to be a refurbished castle. The west door is said to be the palace’s original entrance gateway.
- The tower which is 13 metres tall
- Ethereal Architecture
- Stained Glass work
The church is often used for musical performances and is a major tourist attraction all around the year.
St Mary's Cathedral Travel Tips
- Do try the attend the mass held here every day.
How to Reach St Mary's Cathedral
- Bus: Athlunkard St (Dick Devanes Corner)
- Bus number 305
- The Locke
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Limerick before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Limerick and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.39% of people who visit Limerick include St Mary's Cathedral in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
61.78% of people start their St Mary's Cathedral visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St Mary's Cathedral
68.69% of people prefer walking in order to reach St Mary's Cathedral
St Mary's Cathedral Reviews & Ratings
When is this years carol service ? What time is the "mid night " service on christmass eve ? Was there a charity recitlal on at 3pm today (Saturday ) ?Answer Report Abuse
You can look forward to the St Mary's Cathedral Carol Services as follows-
- Friday 21st at 12noon, Villiers School Carol Service
- Saturday 22nd at 5.30pm, Come & Sing Carols
Christmas Eve at 11 pm, Midnight Eucharist will be the highlight of Christmas Eve.Report Abuse