How to Reach Lindos
- By Air: The closest airport to Lindos is at Rhodes, which is about 51kms from the city. The airport is connected through flights from Athens and chartered flights from other places during the high season. You can hire a taxi from the airport to reach the city centre.
- By Bus: Buses run frequently from Rhodes to Lindos.
- By Boat: Conventional as well as high speed boats connect Lindos with Piraeus, other Dodecanese islands, Crete and Cyclades.
- By Car: You can reach Lindos from Rhodes by car via E095 motorway. Both free and paid car parks are available out of the town.
- On Foot: Lindos is a very compact town and everything is accessible on foot. But in order to reach the Acropolis, it might be a tiresome hike.
- Donkey Rides: You can travel around the town on a donkey for a reasonable price. However it might cost you extra as the donkeys ride up and down in pairs.
- By Bus: A local bus runs from the main bus station to the town centre and offers a fuss-free travelling.
- Mopeds: Another convenient option to get around the town riding on the mopeds and other two-wheelers.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Lindos. The most preferred mode of transport in Lindos is Walking.
Average distance: 10.25 km Average time: 14.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 11 min Driving 1 min Overall average time for 3.5 kms 12 min
Car 50%Driving 15 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 17 kms 17 min