Kleboulouss TombCurrently Open
- Address: Lindos, Greece
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Tomb
Kleboulouss Tomb - Review
It’s possible that those who rest in this 1st century BC tomb had no real connection to Kleoboulos, but were simply members of a wealthy local family. Located on the hilltop entrance to Lindos Bay, this small stone structure is circular with a vaulted roof. The hike up to it is nice and easy, though avoid going when it’s hot. Sunrise sounds like a good time, as there are wonderful views of the bay here. It’s a short walk unless you’re stopping every five minutes to take photograph of the scenery.
Kleboulouss Tomb Information
- To get here, follow the signs say to main Beach, but don’t go there. Instead, get to Free Car Park No. 1. Follow the lane on the left (you should be able to see an abandoned windmill). The tomb is uphill from the windmill. Ask the locals for more specific directions.
- Watch your step on the rocks.
- Entry is free.
How To reach Kleboulouss Tomb by Public Transport
- You’ll have to hike up to the tomb.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lindos before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lindos and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kleboulouss Tomb
95% of people who visit Lindos include Kleboulouss Tomb in their plan
43.88% of people start their Kleboulouss Tomb visit around 05 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kleboulouss Tomb
64.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kleboulouss Tomb