Are you looking for what to do in Lindos?
PLACES TO SEE
- Acropolis: A natural citadel which was fortified by Greeks a long time ago. It was an abode (temple) of Goddess Athena and has several other ruins like an amphitheatre, roman temples, propylaea, etc. is the most important tourist attraction of Lindos today. If you’re lucky enough, you might be able to get a tour guide to know the place.
- The Town Itself: The picturesque beauty of the village, cobbled streets, white houses and the magnificent sea itself makes Lindos one of the best places to be on your trip planner.
- Captain's Houses: Attractive little houses built in the fifteenth century.
- Kleoboulous's Tomb: An old structure at the edge of the bay.
- Church of the Assumption: A small church with traditional decorations.
- Main Beach: A sandy beach down the main square of Lindos.
- LEPIA Dive Centre: A diving centre near the St. Paul’s bay with professional trainer. Pefki, Lindos 85107, Greece.
Below we have a list of things to do in Lindos and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Lindos getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Lindos with confidence.