Lentos Kunstmuseum, Linz
About Lentos Kunstmuseum, Linz
Lentos Kunstmuseum, Linz - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Ernst-Koref-Promenade 1, 4020 Linz, Austria
Ticket Price: 8 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 3.2K times in trip plans
Art Museum, Art Gallery, Museum, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
With about 1500 works of paintings and sculpture; 10000 prints and drawings; and 1200 photographs, this museum’s collection of modern art is thought to be one of Australia’s most important. Most of the collection is from the 19th century onwards and also contains significant 20th century interwar period works. There is a good collection of Impressionist and Expressionist art.
The building is quite striking by itself – 130 metres long and very futuristic looking. The food at the restaurant here is brilliant. It’s on the terrace, from where you have excellent views of the Danube.
Lentos Kunstmuseum Information
- Paid parking available.
- Disabled accessible with specialised toilets and parking.
- Guide dogs for the sight impaired allowed.
Lentos Kunstmuseum Ticket Prices
- EUR 6 for groups and seniors.
- EUR 4.50 for students under 27 and the disabled.
- Free for school groups, under 7s, carers for disabled.
- EUR 14.50 for families.
How To reach Lentos Kunstmuseum by Public Transport
- Tram 1, 2, 3, stop Hauptplatz
- Bus 200, 230, 250, 251, 260, 270, 271, 305, 310 stop Linz/DonauDametzstrasse
- Bus line 26 stop Brucknerhaus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Linz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Linz and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lentos Kunstmuseum, Linz Reviews - Write a Review
I really like only 1 drawing! And there is not much collection!
I've seen some really good exhibitions here. The best one was probably Gilbert & George a few years ago! Amazing! Hope you keep up the good work.
Great exhibitions and a free entry with the student ticket for public transport (aktivepass)
Fantastic especially for the size of Linz.
I don't know why is it called art museum even though it didn't seem like a museum to me! Check if there's an exhibition before you go.
- Nearby Attractions
- Paul's Küche.bar.greisslerei
- Johannes Kepler University
- Pfarramt St Theresia
- Neptune Fountain
- Restaurant Cook
- Heilige Dreifaltigkeit
- Ok Fernsehdienst
- Ultimate Frisbee Training
- Mac Olli's Hunger-burg
- Linz Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Linz
- What to See in 48 Hours in Linz
- What to See in 72 Hours in Linz
- How to Spend 5 Days in Linz
- How to Spend 6 Days in Linz
- How to Spend 7 Days in Linz