Black Creek Provincial Park16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lion's Head, ON N0H 1W0, Canada Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5193899056
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Black Creek Provincial Park is stretched along the Lake Huron and it is partially dominated by the beaver swamp. The park mainly includes a lovely sand beach which is one of the hidden gems of Bruce Peninsula. Its clean public beach is perfect for the ones who want to enjoy swimming in the perfectly clean water. Although the park is not operating presently, it provides some basic facilities like parking lot, washrooms and toilets for the visitors’ convenience. You can also visit the eco-marine center which is located within the boundary of Black Creek Provincial Park. To enjoy a relaxing day on the beach, come here with your friends and family.
How to Reach Black Creek Provincial Park
- Rented car / taxi
- Black Creek Provincial Park Address: Lion's Head, ON N0H 1W0, Canada
- Black Creek Provincial Park Contact Number: +1-5193899056
- Black Creek Provincial Park Timing: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!