A Ginjinha154 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1100 026, Praça Dom Pedro IV 71, Lisboa, Portugal, Lisbon
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Food And Drinks
Ginja is an iconic Portuguese cherry liqueur, and there’s no better place to have it than the historical bar famous for serving it up – A Ginjinha. It can barely be called a bar though. It is more of a bar-front, where barely three people at a time can be seated. Don’t mind the sticky pavement; it’s traditional for drinkers to spit out the pit after chewing on the cherry that comes with the drink.
Just so you know how to order:
- Com Ginja: Drink with cherry
- Sem Ginha: Drink without cherry
It’s quite cheap.
How to Reach A Ginjinha
- Metro green line stop Rossio
- Rossio Train Station
- Buses 202, 758 stop Largo Trindade Coelho
- Bus 28E stop Chiado
- Buses 711, 736, 759 stop Rua do Ouro
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lisbon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lisbon and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.72% of people who visit Lisbon include A Ginjinha in their plan
50% of people start their A Ginjinha visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see A Ginjinha
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting A Ginjinha