Ginginha Do Carmo41 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calçada do Carmo 37, 1200-090 Lisboa, Portugal, Lisbon Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +351-916652660
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Adults
For those of you who don’t know, ginginha is a Portuguese liqueur made from soaking sour cherries in alcohol. This cute little bar serves this Portuguese delicacy in cute little chocolate cups; serves excellent local beer; and hot chocolate if the weather is cold. It’s a most adorable little tavern right on the edge of hill leading up to Bairro Alto. You’ll often find tourists drinking a cup side by side with a local. In other words, this is a great place to meet.
How to Reach Ginginha Do Carmo
- Metro Blue Line stop Restauradores Station
- Buses 207, 709, 711, 732, 736 759 stop Restauradores
- Rossio Train Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lisbon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lisbon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ginginha Do Carmo Address: Calçada do Carmo 37, 1200-090 Lisboa, Portugal, Lisbon
- Ginginha Do Carmo Contact Number: +351-916652660
- Ginginha Do Carmo Timing: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Time required to visit Ginginha Do Carmo: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.49% of people who visit Lisbon include Ginginha Do Carmo in their plan
95% of people start their Ginginha Do Carmo visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ginginha Do Carmo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ginginha Do Carmo
People normally also visit Medeiros E Almeida Museum while planning their trip to Ginginha Do Carmo.