How to Reach Lisbon
HOW TO GET TO LISBON
- By Plane: The Aeroporto da Portela, 4 km northeast of the center of Lisbon, is Portugal’s largest hub. There are plenty of flights to Lisbon via this airport.
- By Car: Lisbon can also be accessed by car via 6 six main highways.
- By Train: Lisbon has frequent trains from Braga, Porto, Coimbra, Faro and Madrid.
- By Boat: You can reach Lisbon via boat from Barreiro, Trafaria, Montijo, and Cacilhas.
- By Bus: All nearby cities and most major cities in Portugal have direct buses to Lisbon. The main bus terminal is at Sete Rios.
HOW TO GET AROUND LISBON
- Older modes of transport: You should definitely once try out the old trams system or even the elevators to get around; it is a great way to move around.
- Modern subways: To make transport more efficient, there is access to various subways.
- Public taxis: The taxis are the best way to get around in Lisbon in terms of the convenience of point to point travel.
- By Bus: There are bus lines in place and you can use them to travel around the city at a cheaper rate.
Much of central Lisbon is also navigable on foot. Travel in Lisbon is pretty convenient.
Where do the Cruise ships dock. Celebrity in particular?Answer Report Abuse
Coa River Valley Museum from LisbonAnswer Report Abuse
Coa River Valley Museum is located in Vila Nova de Foz Côa and can be reached via E1 and A23. I would suggest following the online map for detailed instructions.Report Abuse