Jardim Do Torel46 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jardim do Torel, Lisbon, Portugal Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Family And Kids
A city couldn’t ask for a better hidden treasure. Built in 1928, the tranquil and shady garden looks over sweeping views of the Avenida da Liberdade, the San Roque hill, and the Baixa. There’s a small playground at the garden, small ponds, a Viana da Mota mermaid statue, and a café with a contemplative mood. Noble 18th and 19th century houses surround the garden. Even the approach to the garden is charming as anything – the Elevador do Lavra, the city's oldest funicular.
How to Reach Jardim Do Torel
- Avenida Metro Station – Blue lines
- Buses 207, 709, 711, 736, 746, 783 stop Av. da Liberdade
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lisbon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lisbon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jardim Do Torel Address: Jardim do Torel, Lisbon, Portugal
- Jardim Do Torel Timing: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Jardim Do Torel: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.54% of people who visit Lisbon include Jardim Do Torel in their plan
25% of people start their Jardim Do Torel visit around 10 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jardim Do Torel
33.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardim Do Torel
People normally club together Teatro Nacional De Sao Carlos and Time Out Mercado Da Ribeira while planning their visit to Jardim Do Torel.