Landeau Chocolate3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rua das Flores 70, 1200-014 Lisboa, Portugal, Lisbon Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +351-911810801
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Cafe
Looking for comforting sinful bites? Head to Landeau Chocolate on Rua das Flores in Lisbon. Named after the owner, Sofia Landeau, a famous chocolatier, Landeau Chocolate is one of three cafes of the same name. What you have to try at Landeau’s is their world-famous chocolate cake that is guaranteed to take you to chocolate heaven. And if you do manage to get your attention away from the cake, try their signature pastries accompanied with coffee. The modern décor of the café blends comfort and cosiness for an enchanting ambience that is perfect for a casual conversation. The café is not very crowded so you’ll easily find a seating and be able to enjoy the great cakes at Landeau’s.
- Landeau Chocolate Address: Rua das Flores 70, 1200-014 Lisboa, Portugal, Lisbon
- Landeau Chocolate Contact Number: +351-911810801
- Landeau Chocolate Timing: 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.04% of people who visit Lisbon include Landeau Chocolate in their plan
95% of people start their Landeau Chocolate visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Landeau Chocolate
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Landeau Chocolate
People normally club together Sintra National Palace and Restaurante Cantinho Do Aziz while planning their visit to Landeau Chocolate.