Museu Do Chiado47 Votes Currently Open
- Address: R. Serpa Pinto 4, 1200-444 Lisboa, Portugal, Lisbon
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +351-213432148
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Cafe
The National Museum of Contemporary Art is a century-old point of interest in Lisbon. Founded in 1911 and re-inaugurated in 1994, this place has become popular amongst art enthusiasts. Explore the exhibits here and you will get a glimpse of Portuguese art that dates back to the 1850s. Its modern exhibits have local as well as foreign artists. The National Museum of Contemporary Art is today known for housing Portuguese paintings and sculptures that represent Romanticism, Naturalism, and Modern periods. Plan a visit to this tourist attraction in Lisbon to make the best of your vacation.
Museu Do Chiado Travel Tips
- Paid guided tours are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museu Do Chiado
- Free entry 1st Sunday of each month, until 2pm.
- Free for under 12, disabled and their carers; unemployed.
- 50% off for 65+ and student card holders.
Museu Do Chiado Hours
- Last entry at 5:30pm
How to Reach Museu Do Chiado
- Rossio Train Station
- Buses 202, 758 stop Largo Trindade Coelho
- Bus 28E stop Chiado
- Buses 711, 736, 759 stop Rua do Ouro
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lisbon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lisbon and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.53% of people who visit Lisbon include Museu Do Chiado in their plan
95% of people start their Museu Do Chiado visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu Do Chiado
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Do Chiado