Museu Nacional Do Traje28 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Largo Júlio Castilho, 1600-483 Lisboa, Portugal, Lisbon
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +351-217567620
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Specialty Museums
Inside the Monteiro-Mor Palace, this massive collection of costumes from the 18th and 19th century from Portuguese court and imperial collections is jaw dropping. The museum was opened in 1977 with about 7000 articles, a number that has now swelled to over 30,000 articles. The staff is quite knowledgeable about the collection. An excellent guidebook to the collection may be found at the museum.
18th century botanical gardens and parks surround the museum, and they are almost worth visiting for their own merit. They have a separate admission, but share opening hours with the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museu Nacional Do Traje
- Botanical Park: EUR 3
- Check attraction for possible discounts that you may qualify for.
- Your admission price also covers the Museum of Theatre, which only a short walk away.
Museu Nacional Do Traje Hours
- 3rd Thursday of the month: 2pm-6pm
- Closed on Easter Sunday.
How to Reach Museu Nacional Do Traje
- Bus 703 stop Igreja do Lumiar
- Buses 206, 736, 796 stop Rua do Lumiar
- Buses 207, 703, 717 stop Lumiar
- Metro: Lumiar Station (Yellow Line)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lisbon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lisbon and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.31% of people who visit Lisbon include Museu Nacional Do Traje in their plan
95% of people start their Museu Nacional Do Traje visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museu Nacional Do Traje
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Nacional Do Traje
People normally also visit Fonte Luminosa while planning their trip to Museu Nacional Do Traje.