Parque Eduardo ViiCurrently Open
- Address: Parque Eduardo VII, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal, Lisbon
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Monument, Family And Kids
The 64 area formal public garden is one of the largest in Lisbon, and has three main sections: a grassy knoll in the centre with geometric hedges, and two further landscaped gardens. The northern end has some pretty statuary; the western end has the Estufa Fria greenhouses. Some of the other sights to see here are:
- Monumento ao 25 de Abril (April 25 Monument)
- Carlos Lopes Pavilion
On the Flagpole at on one end of the garden, the largest Portuguese Flag in the world is usually flown. The annual Lisbon Book Fair is usually held in this park.
How to Reach Parque Eduardo Vii
- Parque Metro Station – Blue Line – Azul
- Picoas Metro Station – Yellow Line – Amarela
- Buses 713, 742 stop Rua Marquês de Fronteira
- Buses 7102, 712 stop Rua Francisco Manuel de Melo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lisbon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lisbon and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.03% of people who visit Lisbon include Parque Eduardo Vii in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
28.57% of people start their Parque Eduardo Vii visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Parque Eduardo Vii
81.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Eduardo Vii