Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro Museum89 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Campo Grande 382, 1700-097 Lisboa, Portugal, Lisbon
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +351-215818540
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro was a highly influential political and artistic figure in Portugal in the second half of the 19th century. First known for his excellent paintings and ceramics, he later became a notorious political satirical cartoonist. This museum is dedicated to his life and his work. It contains his pottery, paintings, drawings, writings and other publications. There is also a library; and a video room with a short film on the artist’s life, his works, and the times he lived in. The museum is an indispensable visit to anyone visiting Portugal.
Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro Museum Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
- Check out the museum shop.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro Museum
- Free with the LISBOA card.
- Free until 2pm on Sundays and the 18th of May.
- 50% off for youth, 65+, unemployed and family tickets.
Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro Museum Hours
- Closed on Holidays.
How to Reach Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro Museum
- By Metro: Estacao Campo Grande - Linha verde / Linha amarela
- By Bus: 7, 21, 36, 47, 78, 701, 738, 750, 767, 707, 101, 108
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lisbon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lisbon and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.27% of people who visit Lisbon include Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.69% of people start their Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro Museum