Rua Da RosaCurrently Open
- Address: Rua da Rosa, Lisbon, Portugal Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Neighborhoods , Streets, Adults
The Bairro Alto is a delightful neighbourhood, mostly thanks to this charming street. It’s narrow, but it is also bursting with everything anyone under 40 could want from a city – bars, boutiques, clubs, cafes, restaurants, a nice record store, art supplies stores, old print shops, groceries – you name it, the street has it. And all of these in pretty 18th and 19th century buildings. It truly comes to life in the evening, when the younger crowd turns out to hit up the bars and clubs. The street’s also got some popular accommodations nearby.
How to Reach Rua Da Rosa
- Metro Blue Line stop Restauradores
- Bus 202, 758 stop São Pedro de Alcântara
- Bus 28E stop Calhariz - Bica
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lisbon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lisbon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rua Da Rosa Address: Rua da Rosa, Lisbon, Portugal
- Rua Da Rosa Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Rua Da Rosa: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.77% of people who visit Lisbon include Rua Da Rosa in their plan
50% of people start their Rua Da Rosa visit around 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Rua Da Rosa
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rua Da Rosa
People normally club together Fonte Luminosa and Queijaria Nacional while planning their visit to Rua Da Rosa.