Tagus Estuary Natural ReserveCurrently Closed
- Address: Av. dos Combatentes da Grande Guerra, 1, 2890-0915, Portugal, Lisbon
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +351-212348021
- Ticket Price: 90 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve - Review
Ornithologically, the Tagus is the most essential estuary in Portugal. Around 240 separate species of birds are found here. this area has been turned into a natural reserve in the city of Lisbon. The estuary is nice and wide with broad mudflats and saltmarshes, and expansive reedbeds in the north. It is truly the perfect area for water birds of all kinds.
You will get to see an amazing variety of birds including Little Terns, Collared Pratincoles and Black-winged Stilts amongst many others. All through the year the area is full of nesting water birds that are a real treat for the eyes. The forest patches have Treecreeper, Short-toed European Nightjar, Iberian Magpie and many more. Several Waders and Storks can also be seen in this region.
It is amazing to see a city its natural wealth so seamlessly while being a progressive and modern one It isn’t just birds but a wide variety of sea-faring creatures that have been put under protection here. Be sure to set your sights on this unique place in Lisbon.
Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve Information
- Be sure to take a guided tour as you will learn a lot more about our feathered friends in the process.
- Prices given are for the guided tours.
How To reach Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve by Public Transport
- Av. do Brasil
Restaurants Near Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve
- Toma La Da Ca
- Terreiro do Pacor
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lisbon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lisbon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve
46.87% of people who visit Lisbon include Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
87.87% of people start their Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve
Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve Map
Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve Trips
Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve, Lisbon Reviews
All QuestionsTagus estuary natural reserve
- Insensatez - Galeria De Arte
- Tipestrela - Artes Gráficas
- Marítimo Lisboa Clube
- Tamila Strip Tease Club
- Casa Do Tó
- Sweet Dreams - Arte Floral E Decorativa Para Casamentos E Eventos
- Lusosom - Comércio E Edições Musicais
- Agente Provocador - Design E Publicidade
- Discoteca Espaço 2010 Em Lisboa
- Passerele Strip Homens Lisboa
- Café No Combro
- Liberty Baptist Church
- First New Deal
- Sleepy Holler Camp Ground
- Long Memorial United Methodist Church
- Barton Chapel Baptist Church
- New Bama Dragway
- Sleepy Holler Independent Church
- Argo Church Of God
- Spiritual Needs Center
- Tackle World
- Port Of Cordova
- Long Memorial Methodist Episcopal Church
- Mt Pilgrim P B Church
- Hudson-Kirby Stadium
- Cordova Free-Will Baptist Church