Are you looking for what to do in Lisbon?Things to do in Lisbon with kids and family
- Jeronimos Monastery: This is Vasco da Gama's burial site and is now a World Heritage monument attracting thousands of visitors every year. One of the prime Lisbon attractions!
- Belem Tower: This majestic structure is an icon of the city as a symbol of the Age of Discovery, what a beautiful sight it is. A must-do on any Lisbon sightseeing itinerary!
- Gulbenkian Museum: Here one can find ancient treasures of discovery from trade between the East and the West.
- Berardo Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art: Here you can find one of the most prominent collections of modern art in the world; again this museum is a popular spot in the city.
- Oceanarium: In this state of the art building, you can marvel at the mysteries of the underwater world.
- Sao Jorge Castle: From these ancient walls (over a millennium old), you can overlook the mix of ancient on modern in the city of Lisbon. One of the best places to visit in Lisbon!
- Lisbon Oceanarium: Lisbon Oceanarium is a great way to explore marine life being up and close to all the action. The experience is a once in a lifetime opportunity and can be enjoyed in the region.
- Lisbon Zoo: Lisbon Zoo is an interactive experience that every traveller shoud have adn is considered to be the best way to get closer to nature.
- Padrao dos Descobrimentos: Padrao dos Descobrimentos is a scintillating monument in thee location and is famous for its iconic look.Santa Justa Lift: Santa Justa Lift is an elevator in civil parish of Santa Justa and is also called Carmo Lift , the lift is famous for its picturesque scenery and setting.
- 25 de Abril Bridge: 25 de Abril Bridge is a bridge in the city and is famed for being highly beautiful and charming.
- Museu Calouste Gulbenkian:Museu Calouste Gulbenkian is a museum in the city of Lisbon and is considered to be one of the most amazing museums in the region due to its collection of relics and artifacts.
- National Museum of Ancient Art: National Museum of Ancient Art is a place to go for any art lover and sees a lot of tourists all the year round. The museum has amazing relics that have been preserved from the test of time.
- National Coach Museum: National Coach Museum is the perfect place to visit if you want to have a different experience in the city. The museum is full of historically important relics and is a must visit.
- Navy Museum: Navy museum is a museum dedicated to the navy that have served the nation for so amny years.
- Igreja de Sao Roque: Igreja de Sao Roque is a great destination to visit and is one of the first Jesuit churches anywhere. The location is well known for its serenity and peaceful environment.
- Lisbon Cathedral: Lisbon cathedral is one of the best attractions in the city and sees a lot of tourism all the year round.
- Rua Augusta Arch: Rua Augusta Arch is grand arch in the city and is simply a marvel of engineering and design.
- Monastery of Sao Vicente de Fora: Monastery of Sao Vicente de Fora is a seventeenth century church and today has become a tourist center because of its stylish appeal and inviting atmosphere.
- Carmo Convent: Carmo Convent is a historic building in the area and is known for its great design and craftmanship
- The places to see and be seen in Lisbon are mostly situated around Tagus River; Rossio and Praca do Comercio, Baixa; and Castle Of Sao Jorge. For you to enjoy, make sure you visit these places when you have time and reliable transport. You have the option of using public transport or you can rent a car.
- Shopaholics will not be disappointed, with the massive Centro Commercial Colombo shopping mall, as well as the fascinating local markets such as the Campo de Santa Clara flea market. There are many things to do in Lisbon shopping ranging from clothes to jewelry.
- Club Lux: Known as the most stylish night club in the city, you can spend your luxury time at this beautiful place.
- Bairro Alto Bar Hop: A vibrant street party held in this lively area.
- Chapito: Where you can drink with young local artists while taking in the night-time city scenery.
Below we have a list of things to do in Lisbon and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Lisbon getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Lisbon with confidence.