How to Reach Lisse
The Easiest Way to Reach Lisse
By Bus: Buses usually drop visitors off in front of the Keukenhof Gardens.
- From Amsterdam, take bus 197 to Schipol Airport, where you change to Bus 58.
- From Leiden Central Station take Bus 54 from platform 1.
- From The Hague Central Station, take bus 89.
- Each of these buses only run in the daytime, from Monday to Friday.
By Car: Road come in to Lisse from both The Hague to the south, and Amsterdam to the North. Both drives are around 45 minutes from Lisse.
- By Foot: The town is small enough to be covered entire on foot. The gardens and the castle are barely a 10 minute walk from the centre.
- By Car/Cycle: It's easy to rent both in Lisse Village.
Modes of Transportation in Lisse
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Lisse. The most preferred mode of transport in Lisse is Bike.
Average distance: 5.5 km Average time: 20.4 min
Bike 60%Bike 20.67 min Overall average time for 5.5 kms 20.67 min
Car 20%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 10 kms 20 min
Walking 20%Walking 15 min Bike 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 20 min