Baikal Dog Sledding CentreCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Kulikova st., 136A, Listvyanka, 664520, Russia
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-9086569374
- Ticket Price: 1500 RUB
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Village, Family And Kids
Baikal Dog Sledding Centre - Review
The Dog sledding starting point is from Listvyanka village. The centre sledding centre was found in 2002. The centre has 30 dogs and is managed by a family.
They provide experiences mushers to give you complete training on trails. The territory is a mixture of hills and flat parts in the Siberian forest. The sledding centre trips are an unforgettable experience in Listvyanka.
Baikal Dog Sledding Centre Information
- The centre offers winter clothes and shoes.
Baikal Dog Sledding Centre Ticket Prices
- 5 km track - 1500 Rubles per person (10-15 minutes)
- 10 km track - 3000 Rubles per person (25-30 minutes)
- 20 km track - 6000 Rubles per person (50 minutes)
- 20 km track - 6500 Rubles per person (about 2.5 hours including lunch)
- 35 km track (4-5 hours with picnic-lunch in the forest) - 15000 Rubles per person.
How To reach Baikal Dog Sledding Centre by Public Transport
- By Bus no.55
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Listvyanka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Listvyanka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Baikal Dog Sledding Centre
95% of people who visit Listvyanka include Baikal Dog Sledding Centre in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
66.67% of people start their Baikal Dog Sledding Centre visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Baikal Dog Sledding Centre
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Baikal Dog Sledding Centre