Baikal Dog Sledding Centre, ListvyankaCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Kulikova st., 136A, Listvyanka, 664520, Russia
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-9086569374
- Ticket Price: 1500 RUB
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Village, Family And Kids
About Baikal Dog Sledding Centre, Listvyanka
The Dog sledding starting point is from Listvyanka village. The centre sledding centre was found in 2002. The centre has 30 dogs and is managed by a family.
They provide experiences mushers to give you complete training on trails. The territory is a mixture of hills and flat parts in the Siberian forest. The sledding centre trips are an unforgettable experience in Listvyanka.
Baikal Dog Sledding Centre Information
- The centre offers winter clothes and shoes.
Baikal Dog Sledding Centre Ticket Prices
- 5 km track - 1500 Rubles per person (10-15 minutes)
- 10 km track - 3000 Rubles per person (25-30 minutes)
- 20 km track - 6000 Rubles per person (50 minutes)
- 20 km track - 6500 Rubles per person (about 2.5 hours including lunch)
- 35 km track (4-5 hours with picnic-lunch in the forest) - 15000 Rubles per person.
How To reach Baikal Dog Sledding Centre by Public Transport
- By Bus no.55
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Listvyanka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Listvyanka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Baikal Dog Sledding Centre
95% of people who visit Listvyanka include Baikal Dog Sledding Centre in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
51.14% of people start their Baikal Dog Sledding Centre visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Baikal Dog Sledding Centre
90.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Baikal Dog Sledding Centre